UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Xbox Live

arnim zola

And I cant meet any good players for castle crashers.

Im on live as "Dr Arnim Zola"

lucky you, as i got castle crashers the other day. Me tag is " Rustlegg" and for furture refrence please post videogame related stuff in the "what are you playing" topic!

I dunno, I think this thread organises all the gamertags together. Theres still a Wii friend code thread floating around right?

And I'm ShadowSpartan12

• 3 months later...

Big shock to you guys I'm thatbloketimbo on live, send a message letting me know who you are when you send a request though or I'll ignore ya! - I tend to get odd random friend requests all the time!

T.

• 3 months later...
I'm HotstuffLouieB. I sometimes see Neolego on. He is online at the wierdest times though.

WHAT!?!?! Weirdest times, what is that supposed to mean!? I am normally on in the evenings when I get home from work and normally early Saturday and Late Sunday. That's how I roll! :P

Anyway, armin, I sent you a friend request from Xbox.com. They don't let you put a message there, but you will see it from neoIego. I also have Castle Crashers, but I don't know what you consider "good", lol. Other games I play online are: Madden 10, Worms, Turtles Arcade and Turtles in Time, Fable II, Any LEGO game, Burnout Paradise, and Scene It.

I'll be picking up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 today and I'm a huge Call of Duty fan. However, I traded in both MW and WaW toward MW2 so I won't be online with CoD again until November. I'm also on the fence about Halo ODST, I'll wait for the reviews.

neo

I'll be picking up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 today and I'm a huge Call of Duty fan. However, I traded in both MW and WaW toward MW2 so I won't be online with CoD again until November. I'm also on the fence about Halo ODST, I'll wait for the reviews.

neo

Darn Neo you should of said you were trading in WaW as still dont have it and would probably have given you more than the store for it ;)

T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since we're only 16, now 17 posts into it, maybe folks can put their GT for the 360 here. I know some folks already did it on the what are you playing thread, but it would be easier for me to go down the list in this thread from my phone.

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted your friend request last night Neo, thanks. I was a little surprised I only had 3 friend requests. 1 from Neo and 2 from another board. I'll try and add everyone before I disconnect the modem and reconnect it to the computer. Saw the new wifi adapter for the 360 last night and think it will go better with my RE5 Elite. Hopefully there won't be any issues with the computer-router downstairs and the 360 upstairs.

Nobody here added me except Timbo.

Why do you guys hate me so?????

To be honest I didn't like that you had 666 in your tag at first, but you are right. You are part of the family! Request sent!

neo

Alright, just spent a few minutes feeding Lex and sending everyone here an invitation. The only 2 I couldn't add were Reideen and Crippler. Reideen yours came up as an invalid user name or not on file. Cripper, I couldn't access the underscore on Live for some reason. If everyone could either send me an invite or approve my invite that would be great. Also spent the morning updating all of my games that needed it.

Sorry, I don't play online enough to justify paying for Xbox Live.

Dude, you can sign up with a Silver Account for Free and you can add and communicate with Friends. You can't play online all the time, but they have free weekends and stuff like that at times that you could be part of.

neo