UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toys R Us Marvel Minimates exclusive in Toyfare

hellpop

:( for some reason i can never find any toyrus minis for anyone genorus who finds these(sets below) id be willing to buy or trade for them

wonderman and union jack

agent zero pack

silver fox pack

ironman stealth movie pack

movie hulk and abomanation pack

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAs anyone else seen the new pics of these on minimate headquarters? I didnt see a thread for them, but it shows union jack without his mask and the good and evil box sets broken up into 2 packs, along with the wolverine exclusives.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell ya!! I cant to get these!! man I hope they start showing up en masse and my hook ups can help me out :D a cookie to the first boardie with pics!

edit - looked at his completed auctions and he had all of them up with low BINs!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Edited by minijeff

Now that these are out, I started a thread to help out any non-U.S. members who want help getting loose, exclusive figures from TRU.com (whenever they appear):

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ic=5801&hl=

This is my attempt at public service for the month.

Just so I can remain confused, the only "exclusive" TRU mate is the Union Jack / Wonder Man. The others will be in the heroes and villians boxsets?

From this wave, I think so. The others are also "exclusives," in that they are packaging variants, but until we know otherwise (they might be slightly different colors or something), I think we can assume that the others will all be part of the "Heroes and Villains" 4 packs.

This number- 113214 is the one for minimate 2-packs at TRU. It was given when the 1st. wave was out. I can't remember who bestowed it upon us. I use this to check for mates every week or so. The nice thing is the CSM can type in TRU's close to yours and see if they have any too.

So any sign of the Wolverine Origins exclusives (with Agent Zero and Silver Fox) yet?

Too bad they released the "Heroes and Villains" packs first. Right now would be the prime time to release those Wolvie-Mates, but it seems like as usual, by the time those get released, the movie will already have come and gone :(

Too bad they released the "Heroes and Villains" packs first. Right now would be the prime time to release those Wolvie-Mates, but it seems like as usual, by the time those get released, the movie will already have come and gone :(

This must be DST's idea of "playing it safe" (releasing the Heroes/Villains packs first to test the waters for Minimate demand, then releasing the Wolvie movie exclusives when demand is "high")...

... which as we all know doesn't always mesh with common sense.

Edited by NorthRaider

This number- 113214 is the one for minimate 2-packs at TRU. It was given when the 1st. wave was out. I can't remember who bestowed it upon us. I use this to check for mates every week or so. The nice thing is the CSM can type in TRU's close to yours and see if they have any too.

Thanks, I was wondering if it would still be the same one. Good to know. :)