UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers wave 2 in hand w/ pics!

ARE-JAY

Got these guys in the mail today and as usual, took some pics to share with you guys :) Starscream is my new favorite! He has slits in his back to slide the wings into. Grimlock is pretty cool and I was surprised to see the dinosaur head painted on his back LOL On another note, it would seriously be a shame if these are the last of the transformers muggs, they are my favorite line currently!

IMG00151-20090207-1736.jpg

IMG00154-20090207-1738.jpg

IMG00155-20090207-1739.jpg

IMG00156-20090207-1740.jpg

IMG00158-20090207-1742.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Just seen your post over on the Mugg Forum AJ. Nice photo's. I quick question if you put the wings in the up postion doesn't that make the decpticon symbols upside down?

I know with my limited TF cartoon knowledge that the wings go up but I'm not sure on the symbol postion.

Just seen your post over on the Mugg Forum AJ. Nice photo's. I quick question if you put the wings in the up postion doesn't that make the decpticon symbols upside down?

I know with my limited TF cartoon knowledge that the wings go up but I'm not sure on the symbol postion.

Yeah thats what confused me when I was putting the wings on- I assumed the Decpticon logo shouldnt be upside down. After a quick google image search, I'm still not entirely sure LOL

karamazov80, care to clear this up for us?

There is actually a fair amount of debate over whether the symbol should be right-side up or upside-down when SS is standing up. In the cartoon, they were typically upside down (though not always, I don't think) whereas on the toys (box art and instructions), they were often right-side up. MP Starscream has them upside down, as does the Henkei/Classics Starscream.

I don't know which was technically intended by the makers of TFs, but convention now seems to treat them as correct when they are upside down, as with the Muggs.

Seeker logos are upside down. Right side up is incorrect. Next question. :P

FYI, the jets sharing Starscream's mold are known as "seekers." Would be nice if we could get Mugg versions of Skywarp and Thundercracker.

FYI, the jets sharing Starscream's mold are known as "seekers." Would be nice if we could get Mugg versions of Skywarp and Thundercracker.

I still think those could show up as con exclusives as SDCC. Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for.

And you know there'll be a ton of customizers making them too.

I still think those could show up as con exclusives as SDCC. Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for.

And you know there'll be a ton of customizers making them too.

My gut is telling me Sunstorm for SDCC. Because Hasbro loves him. Then again that could be the Mexican food I had last night talking to my gut.

My gut is telling me Sunstorm for SDCC. Because Hasbro loves him. Then again that could be the Mexican food I had last night talking to my gut.

Do you think they would release a TF Mugg con exclusive if the line is dead (which may be the case, given cancellation of the Jazz wave)?

Do you think they would release a TF Mugg con exclusive if the line is dead (which may be the case, given cancellation of the Jazz wave)?

Alternators and Classics Nemesis Prime(s) says yes. Along with Titanium Skywarp.

Alternators and Classics Nemesis Prime(s) says yes. Along with Titanium Skywarp.

I didn't even think about that! Weird they would do that, instead of giving the people something that might help to promote a thriving line, but. . .at least with Classics Nemesis Prime, he foreshadowed the re-birth of that line with the "Universe" figures.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 months later...