UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Panel Highlights

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed/read(?) that one side of the torso had AA & the reverse DST.

Yeah, I read it the same way. But Modefan has supplied us with pictures of two seperate and unique blanks! All the more joy (and collector's anguish) for us blank lovers.

Could some one confirm or deny whether they have specific convention markings on the label? I'm thinking these will be hand-outs at Toy Fair and SDCC also.

I assumed/read(?) that one side of the torso had AA & the reverse DST.

Yeah, I read it the same way. But Modefan has supplied us with pictures of two seperate and unique blanks! All the more joy (and collector's anguish) for us blank lovers.

Could some one confirm or deny whether they have specific convention markings on the label? I'm thinking these will be hand-outs at Toy Fair and SDCC also.

Its a very general label so I'm sure they will pop up again - there is no mention of NYCC 2009 on the label

So, just to clarify, there was no mention of any plan to get the remaining BSG characters out in some other form, e.g., exclusives, box sets, etc?

No, From what I understood the preorders for the last BSG Waves were 10% of what they should be - they basically said they need to get more orders in to produce them & that they really haven't been doing too well

It's strange that they mentioned vehicles considering the above so my expectations to see the last 2 waves or any vehicles are extremely low