UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who noticed that Slimeblower Ray is wearing the wrong color uniform? I hope they get it right with Winston so it's an easy fix.

I think I love this set, if only for the ghosts that are in it. I'm surprised by how good Janosz looks, and even the Mayor isn't a bad choice. And, yes, another Slimer/Peter IS necessary to keep new buyers interested. Go, marketing gimmicks! They help keep the line alive for the rest of us.

The World of the Psychic Peter was a step too far!

But... but... Hairless Cat!

I know, I know. But still, it's a bloody hairless cat! :lol: The figure doesn't really add anything for me whereas a Slime Cannon Winston with a toaster would be a great addition.

The figure doesn't really add anything for me whereas a Slime Cannon Winston with a toaster would be a great addition.

As bhm would attest, DSTs first attempt at producing Minimate toasters came across with mixed results so I'm not sure this would be a good idea (I hear Rob still has an attic full of them).

As bhm would attest, DSTs first attempt at producing Minimate toasters came across with mixed results so I'm not sure this would be a good idea (I hear Rob still has an attic full of them).

I find that my minimates fit into a regular toaster just fine... there is such a thing as too specialized.

Me too. I'm sure there's a cheaper one about that was a SDCC exclusive last year? Or am I completely mistaken?

Edit: Sorry, that was the SDCC one. But I remember looking them up a few months back and I'm sure they weren't that expensive.

Edited by UK Collector

I've been so busy with work and our deck build that I totally missed this thread. WOW! Statue of Liberty is the jewel in this set for me. A lot of great part re-use in this series I must say. Looks like it's gonna be another expensive summer. Bring it on!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Wow, I didn't think there'd be a fourth TRU series.

I'm definitely going to get them all except for the GB2 Peter. It was nice that they included him for those who weren't able to get the SDCC exclusive.

I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and order two Rays, since there's no word on whether a slime blower Winston will be released....

Im assuming that this Slimer will come with the open trap and the "blast stand" or whatever you'd want to call it.

That would make it an even better pack for those who missed out on SDCC Peter and/or Previews Ray pack.

I'm sorry UK Collector but there is absolutely no reason...at the moment...for anybody to miss out on the PX Ray pack. That is probably the cheapest & most available pack in the entire GB line. The SDCC item however is a different kettle of fish ......expensive fish.

Just saying but it needed to be said. ;)

Im assuming that this Slimer will come with the open trap and the "blast stand" or whatever you'd want to call it.

That would make it an even better pack for those who missed out on SDCC Peter and/or Previews Ray pack.

I'm sorry UK Collector but there is absolutely no reason...at the moment...for anybody to miss out on the PX Ray pack. That is probably the cheapest & most available pack in the entire GB line. The SDCC item however is a different kettle of fish ......expensive fish.

Just saying but it needed to be said. ;)

Yeah I agree with that completely. My post should probably have said "for those who missed out on SDCC Peter and for those that don't like/want the Previews Ray pack" :D

I pre-oredered all four sets on monday and today received a "these items are back-ordered" email about the Janosz and Mayor sets, total bummer.... but being that they arent scheduled for release until july, I'm sure we'll be updated before then with a "these items are back in stock" email and get them shipped to us instead of having to hunt them down in TRU stores...

Not sure if they'd go that route or not, since it required a larger box to fit it all in, which means they'd have to change the size of the case to accommodate the larger package. Not saying it won't happen, I just don't see them adding the extra expense.