UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen 'Armageddon 2 'which I thoroughly enjoyed but it really killed my interest in 'Armageddon' as I can probably guess the ending.

My late father,a man of immense dry wit,refused to watch the 'Titanic' movie pontificating that he knew full-well the ending & that "even the bloody Yanks won't change that".

I loved my father dearly but he was often hard work :D

I just dont think GB is the way to go for minimates. I still think a Dragon Ball Z series would sell really well, espcially with the Japanese crowd.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! GHOSTBUSTERS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST LINE OF ALL TIME! NOW DBZ, THAT WILL NEVER SELL! ARE YOU AN IDIOT! GOSH! AAAHHH!!! STUPID! RAWR!

Hey groundhog, you happy? :tongue:

With it being an anniversary year for Ghostbusters and the long anticipated Ghostbusters game coming out this year, I think this license has all sorts of win attached to it.

With the definitely craptastic Dragon Ball live action movie coming soon and DBZ having an ever shrinking presence on TV, the iron is definitely not hot for this property. Don't get me wrong, I think the sheer number of characters and variations of characters for the property would yield itself rather well for a line-up, I just don't see the popularity being at the height it once was. The upcoming movie isn't going to do that buzz any favors either.

I want a C3 fire house complete with containment unit!

And may I SEE that storage facility?

Why do you want to see the storage facility? :)

That poster looks fantastic and these really can't come out soon enough. I'll echo sentiments already posted about:

-lots of different kinds of ghosts wanted

-using glow-in-the-dark paints

-releasing Walter Peck, Janine, Louis Tully, and Dana Barrett figures

-not so many variants of "the guys"

This was a favorite movie of mine as a child and has always stayed with me as a real great flick to watch. In fact, I'm probably going to watch it again tonight! I hope we see some marvelous stuff with this license.

I agree about the color of the suits and the overly-bulky nature of them (I don't think a powerhouse piece is necessary), but my biggest concern is actually Egon's face. He has such a weird, exaggerated look in real life that they actually seemed to tone down for the Minimates. And his hair should be "taller."

But really, these are minor quibbles. These things rock! Louis, Gozer, and Dana actually really exceeded my expectations. :buttrock: