UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

I had made a wishlist some time ago...
can't seem to find it...
but here's what I'd like to see

GB1 Janine

the guys in Plain Clothes, I remember a looooong time ago seeing a picture of some on display at a con, but they were never released (along with some better equipment for the Ready to Believe boxset and the Caulander Louis wears)

Courtroom Louis (maybe packed with a 2nd hairpiece with earmuffs on it for his Ghostbusters uniform counterpart)

Bus Driver Slimer

Nanny Janosz with Baby Oscar

A true Librarian Ghost (1 old lady and 1 demon, not the mix-matched version we got way back when)

I don't know how, but a tub filled with pink slime should be made too haha (maybe a translucent pink slime figure in a tub full of translucent pink slime?)

The Rookie with Upgraded Proton Pack

Spider-Witch (Human, Witch, or both forms)

The PeopleBusters! (I've always wanted action figures based on the PeopleBusters)

Of course the Ecto-1 and Ecto-1A are on their too

Ooh, as far as accessories and what not go

The Tri-Pod trap from GB2

Slime streams for the Slime Blower figures

a reissued Vigo with Skulls/Painting stand

a jar of Pink Slime from the Courtroom Scene and "dancing toaster" from the later titled scene

If you do the GB2 darker suited busters in the same style as the "Love This Town" boxset with removable packs, maybe include santa hat hair for each of them, and reversible faces with sunglasses (for the scene with the Tri-Pod Traps)

These are all just my kind of wishlist type items, I'm sure you guys at DST have your own list of characters and accessories you want to make

Edited by Jay Tigran

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys in Plain Clothes, I remember a looooong time ago seeing a picture of some on display at a con, but they were never released (along with some better equipment for the Ready to Believe boxset

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten how much I liked the control art for the Ready To Believe set, with the closed jackets and accessories. I passed on it when they switched to the plain, reuse jackets, just didn't look right to me. If they redid them as originally intended, I'd be in for sure. Good call on non-monster Librarian too... I thought I just wanted a Janine at this point, but there's some good ideas in this thread!

Edited by battlecat

Wishlist time!

Mood slime covered Ray,Egon and Winston ( with the maintenance suits on/ with parts for longjohns underneath).

Janine and Louis Tulley 2 pack ( gb1 Janine/courtroom Tulley) with a little moodslime jar.

Happy janosz covered in moodslime

Bus driver slimer.

Also, do we know for sure if this isn't going to be just the idw comics getting Minimates? Since both battlebeast and Tmnt share that studio.

AND the lady with the fur coat... where the fur coat comes back to life! I WANT THAT!

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

That scene scared the sh*t out of me as a kid, I want it as a minimate!!!

Also, Asking Zach and will ask DST depending on response:

What kind of license do you guys have in regards to what you can market as a “Ghostbuster” product...

Like Kenner made up ghost who weren’t in the movies or the cartoons, can you guys do that are you limited purely to what’s been on the screen? Because our Universal Monster collection has some holes that the Ghostbusters could fill (an Invisible Man... sleeping in your bed, a PHANTOM of the Opera, and I want a minimate of that sweet Van Hellsing figure Jean St. Jean sculpted, make up an excuse he’d met them)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...