UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop: i think I've just S#@t a kitten!!!!!!!!!!

we're getting a Sigourney Weaver minimate that would count as a ripley from aliens..... Right & all i need now i a Michael Caine minimate and i'll be able recreate scene's from that popular movie Half Moon Street!!

*runs off to buy Ghostbusters on DVD*

Edited by winkerbean

Seriously I think I just wet myself! I was actually debating the kubricks but now won't have to. First BTTF, then T2 and now Ghostbusters!! My minimate collection is starting to look like my favorite childhood movie collection as well!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Dear Chuck:

Will you be my valentine? Just kidding. You already are.

----

Updated:

Okay, I just went back and actually read the press release. Pete, Egon, dog-form Vince Clortho (yes, he has a name), and Zuul in this set.

I have to assume this means there will be at least one more set with Ray, Winston, Dana and, just for fun, Walter Peck, the Man With no Dick.

Edited by Lobsterman

Okay, I just went back and actually read the press release. Pete, Egon, dog-form Vince Clortho (yes, he has a name), and Zuul in this set.

I have to assume this means there will be at least one more set with Ray, Winston, Dana and, just for fun, Walter Peck, the Man With no Dick.

Don't forget Janine and Slimer! (I smell two bestseller boxsets!!!)

I'm probably gonna be the only one who says this, but I wish maybe we'd get Minimates of the Extreme Ghostbusters too. For some reason I really liked watching that show as a kid. Eduardo, Garrett, Roland and Kylie FTW!

Woot! These are an absolute must-buy. I do hope they stick to box sets and two packs, a-la BTTF.

Now where to find an in-scale Ecto 1?

What's the Mattel news Ady? Is it more Ghostbusters?

Sad to say I'm really underwhelmed by this announcement but also surprised at the positive response it's getting. I never knew there was so much love for Ghostbusters.

whoooooooooooo yeah baby, but where are stanz and zedemore

Oh, they should be in a second boxset for SURE, along with whomever DST will probably turn into the variant-overkill guy (i.e. Marty McFly in the BTTF sets). I wonder who we'll see in an exclusive two-pack... Louis Tully in a Ghostbusters uniform, perhaps? :P

I find it amusing how DST now already have some parts for this set thanks to Chef Duff.

What's the Mattel news Ady? Is it more Ghostbusters?

Sad to say I'm really underwhelmed by this announcement but also surprised at the positive response it's getting. I never knew there was so much love for Ghostbusters.

Mattel are doing 6 and 12 inch figures based on the films and cartoons.

I'm excited but really wanted a 4-pack of the Ghostbusters themselves. I would hate for them to do just the one boxset due to "poor sales" because it didn't have all the Ghostbusters in.

It's a circular, bitter argument, I know.

Cool news, but I will be seriously pissed if we don't get the whole team. Hopefully there will be another set with Ray, Winston, Slimer, and either Gozer or Janine. And a Maximate Stay Puft.

Rad, I don't know if you've found your answer, but the Mattel news is that the Four Horsemen are sculpting a 6 inch line. There will also be a 12 inch line.