UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

Anyone else dissapointed in the fact that there aren't even slime sprays to be attached to the blowers??? :confused: This set was an almost-pass before, and it's getting worse the more i see of it.

On the plus side, wins the award for most bizarre facial expressions in a boxset. Ever.

I'm not as dissappointed with no slime effects as I am with the wrong colors for the uniforms.

But I am a little sad about no slime effects.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else dissapointed in the fact that there aren't even slime sprays to be attached to the blowers??? :confused: This set was an almost-pass before, and it's getting worse the more i see of it.

On the plus side, wins the award for most bizarre facial expressions in a boxset. Ever.

I'm not as dissappointed with no slime effects as I am with the wrong colors for the uniforms.

But I am a little sad about no slime effects.

I also just noticed their using Marvel "Buccaneer" style gloves, with the V-cuts in the sides. What??? It's been some time since i've seen GB2...but i REALLY doubt they had those kinds of gloves.... <_<

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I had to pay $50US for the series 1 set and it came with a defective Terror dog. As for the series 2 set I must have bought the last one from Luke's Toy Store cause they disappeared a day or 2 after.

What parts specifically are defective? You can get one from TRU so it's really not that big of a deal.

Sorry guys, I haven't kept up to date with this thread, and I read back to the May announcements on the blog; has the Statue of Liberty minimate been released yet?

Two Left Hind feet. Someone's helping me out so it's all good. DST customer service ignored all my Emails.

Looking at the packaging pics, there are hoses connecting the blowers to the tanks.

What bothers me, though, is Winston's skin color. (...*cough*...) This and Gooey Winston's skin are way too bright when compared to past releases.

Looking at the packaging pics, there are hoses connecting the blowers to the tanks.

What bothers me, though, is Winston's skin color. (...*cough*...) This and Gooey Winston's skin are way too bright when compared to past releases.

it's a 2" toy. try not to worry about the cmyk accuracy of skin color. :D

it's a 2" toy. try not to worry about the cmyk accuracy of skin color. :D

I'm not sure whether CyanMagentaYellowblacK is relevant but I get your drift ,with regards to accuracy ..I bought this last night http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT .....that guy looks nothing like Thierry Henry in any way whatsoever....shocking . post-638-1277748921_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for the six-digit number from the receipt? The clerks seem to have an easier time looking stuff up with that.

Unfortuantely, the SKU# was not on my receipt. Each pack was listed idividually with it's corresponding UPC#. This was the case for both the Ghostbusters as well as the Galactica minimates on the same ticket, though I know that when I purchased the same Galactica minimates when they first came out, the SKU# was on that receipt.

whoa! you got them in store?

Yes, in central VA. The store got one case yesterday, and the entire case was on the pegs (hence the case breakdown in one of my previous posts). I almost didn't notice them because they were mixed in with series 3.

Okay, have one pic from my phone, and it's grainy, but shows the 2 that I think are the most exciting of the lot. The Statue of Liberty's torch and tablet are part of the hands, and no normal hands are included. There is a tampo underneath her robe, but I'll not spoil the surprise. The subway ghost is great, the head reminds me of the Cthulu. The tail is pretty cool, too.

post-1183-1278007077_thumb.jpg

Okay, have one pic from my phone, and it's grainy, but shows the 2 that I think are the most exciting of the lot. The Statue of Liberty's torch and tablet are part of the hands, and no normal hands are included. There is a tampo underneath her robe, but I'll not spoil the surprise. The subway ghost is great, the head reminds me of the Cthulu. The tail is pretty cool, too.

she's naked under there isnt she? she's french you know...

This is really the FIRST Ghostbuster Minimate I will HAVE to buy

moc847