UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i notice you're are/were in here... got the third box set yet luke?

Yes we received our shipment last Friday, and most of the orders have already shipped. :)

marvelous! cheers buddy

ghostbusters has been my fav all-time flick. and i would definitely luv to get tha first two box sets of gb mini's. but since i got into them so late, i might have to pay somethin crazy to get em lol

BBTS has had a couple of series 1 show up in stock a couple times this week (which sell out quickly of course) and there has been a small influx on eBay this week which leads me to believe there some more of these trickling out. I don't know where they're coming from, but keep looking and you might get lucky.

ghostbusters has been my fav all-time flick. and i would definitely luv to get tha first two box sets of gb mini's. but since i got into them so late, i might have to pay somethin crazy to get em lol

Try these - Series 2 between list price and $20

http://www.amazon.com/Ghostbusters-Minimat...t/dp/B002C92PFA

http://www.lemmyfigure.com/product/DST-JUN...-2-Box-Set.html

http://www.buy.com/prod/ghostbusters-minim.../213441256.html

Good luck on series 1

im suprised we havnt seen wave 4 pop up anywhere yet -getting excited for it for sure,has anyone heard anything out there yet i know i got my toys r us folks watching for me

nice score.....I know a place that has several in stock (GB box set 2). :blink: sorry 'bout that. I still need to pick one up, not to mention the 1st box set.

yeah i definitely need that first one too. ive seen it on ebay for like $50 i think, but i dont think i wanna pay that lol

Good news: Action figure xpress has their sdcc exclusive set for preorder on their site

gb 2 set

Bad news: $12 SHIPPING?!?!

was only about $8 for me.

any one know if someone will do a pre-order for the "we believe" set?

Even better, you can preorder it to pick it up AT Con without having to worry about standing in line for it!

The Art Asylum site is showing a boxset with slimeblowers in it not sure how new this is but first time I've seen it.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2010/06/hey-...berty-so-slimy/

straight from ArtAsylum.com

Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston are all set to save New York once again from the ghostly perils. This time, it’s a pink ooze that feeds of emotions! Too bad NYC is full of negativity. How can the Ghostbusters ever fight that?

Reinact the famous Slime Blower Liberty scene with the Action Figure Express Exclusive Box Set!

slimeblower_side.jpg

slimeblower_back.jpg

slimeblower_front.jpg

Edited by Jay Tigran

I had to pay $50US for the series 1 set and it came with a defective Terror dog. As for the series 2 set I must have bought the last one from Luke's Toy Store cause they disappeared a day or 2 after.

What parts specifically are defective? You can get one from TRU so it's really not that big of a deal.

Sorry guys, I haven't kept up to date with this thread, and I read back to the May announcements on the blog; has the Statue of Liberty minimate been released yet?

Anyone else dissapointed in the fact that there aren't even slime sprays to be attached to the blowers??? :confused: This set was an almost-pass before, and it's getting worse the more i see of it.

On the plus side, wins the award for most bizarre facial expressions in a boxset. Ever.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face