UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

So I customized the Judge "The Hammer" Wexler, just wanted to show you guys what I was talking about (I know it's really supposed to go in the custom section). But, in case he never makes it to production...Sorry my camera sucks

This looks like a QC. Who's the face?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't know what QC is. It's this guy Cavil from Battlestar Galactica--I don't follow the series at all so I have no idea who he really is. But I saw him on the peg and thought of the judge. He's still complete, I even used the hairpiece he came with. I just added the white and the tie, and colored the coat black.

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=672 here he is in original form.

So I customized the Judge "The Hammer" Wexler, just wanted to show you guys what I was talking about (I know it's really supposed to go in the custom section). But, in case he never makes it to production...Sorry my camera sucks

My guess would be BSG Cavil

Sorry, I don't know what QC is. It's this guy Cavil from Battlestar Galactica--I don't follow the series at all so I have no idea who he really is. But I saw him on the peg and thought of the judge. He's still complete, I even used the hairpiece he came with. I just added the white and the tie, and colored the coat black.

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=672 here he is in original form.

A QC is a quick custom, meaning no painted parts and no sculpting.

Ah, that makes. Basically he has a black torso, which I painted white and then drew on a red tie. It's obviously not as nice looking if it was a decal, loaded onto a white toro, but I don't really have the means to print up decals--or even enough spare parts to have the right colors to do it. So that, and making the coat black is the only work involved. For me, I'm happy enough with him, I bet one of you guys out there could do it up real nice with the decal and make him look more legit.

I still think its kind of strange that they mention him on the package, release the ghosts and the courtroom guys, but not the judge who was the whole point of the scene to begin with.

Edited by edge2100

For anyone lacking black paint, the For a Few Dollars More box set featured a black version of the coat piece. For ties, we've had several over the years (Bruce Banner from way back in series 1 is the only one coming to mind at the moment). We've even had a sculpted tie for the Spirit box set.

Besides those printouts from millionaire playboy, has anyone been working on any dioramas? I'm working on figuring out how I would like to do the courtroom scene. I think I might print out a few screen shots of the movie to use as background, then maybe craft a table or 2. maybe a 'fence-like-thing' the courts always have. Also, somehow get the judge's area to pop out a bit to make it 3-d. I was thinking of finding some birch wood, and make it broken up a bit.

I've been working on creating a scene similar to the last one in GB1 (just like that promo we saw a year ago). I found some foam that I'm trying to get to look like rock. Here is what I have so far:

post-2939-1270524924_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Series 4...?! When was that announced (unless it's the civilian looking boxset we saw a few months back).

Either way, yay for more Ghostbusters (though my wallet is going to start crying again).

Whew! I was starting to worry this set was going to be cancelled. :bunny:

I'm glad they redid Walter Peck's face so now it actually looks like him.

They also updated the release date on the DST site to 6/30

That does look more like the guy. isn't that the guy who peter says "yes your honor, this man has no dick"

Whew! I was starting to worry this set was going to be cancelled. :bunny:

I'm glad they redid Walter Peck's face so now it actually looks like him.

They also updated the release date on the DST site to 6/30

That does look more like the guy. isn't that the guy who peter says "yes your honor, this man has no dick"

That is, indeed, Walter "Dickless" Peck.

• 2 weeks later...