UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

So how come no one's mentioned the recent Toy Fair news? Apparantly, we're getting civilian Peter, Ray, Egon and Dana, as well as the guys in their outfits from the comercial you were all asking for.

Click for pics

I'm really kinda "meh" at this point. As much as I love Ghostbusters Minimates, I think the latest wave from TRU will just about do it for me. I don't really need any of these, but I know a lot of people will be excited about it.

Edited by Cowblaster

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible that the "casual" Ghostbusters are really the lab coat ones with switched out parts, as they have the same heads and pants. They'd each need to come with interchangable arms and torsos for that to be the case, though, so I'm not sure.

More concrete and exciting is that these guys have a good picture of that concept art behind the lab coat Ghostbusters showing what accessories they're to come with. They have the colander helmet!

It's possible that the "casual" Ghostbusters are really the lab coat ones with switched out parts, as they have the same heads and pants. They'd each need to come with interchangable arms and torsos for that to be the case, though, so I'm not sure.

More concrete and exciting is that these guys have a good picture of that concept art behind the lab coat Ghostbusters showing what accessories they're to come with. They have the colander helmet!

The Colander at last!!!

Alright, wasn't it Luke who wanted it? Luke, your thoughts?

Yeah, I don't think they'd include whole torsos as accessories, so who knows? It's almost as if they're one shy of another four-pack. Maybe a GB1 Janine?

Eh, who knows?

The control art looked like the civilian clothed torsos were under the blue lab coats (which featured attached neckties and what have you to give the illusion of a different torso).

It could be that what we saw was a placeholder until they could sculpt new parts, hence the control art with all the extra accessories in the background. I suspect we're looking at a box set featuring the commercial outfits with a normal Dana.

The new TRU sets are out! Am I the first to find them?

Which TRU and where? Do you know the case break down? How many were put on the pegs?

The only set not on the peg was Courtroom Egon, but luckily I found the pallet with the opened box and snagged one. I think they're each 2 per case, but there might have been a third Vigo set.

Yes! You win the no-prize! :)

Any chance of some pics?

I'll work on the pics.

Both Egons come with a trap with opened doors and the cable extended.

Edited by paulmkelly

wahoo!! opening traps with cables...man this line keeps getting better and better!! seriously we have gotten the best stuff outta this line!

It'll be nice to complete the courtroom looks, gb2 looks and add some baddies especially Viggo!

Thanks for the pic man!

Jeff of the Miniacs

oh its time to call my toys r us,those look sweet,there getting better and better