UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That likeness on Courtroom Egon is fantastic! Makes all the other Egons look like Harry Potter.

When DST said they cannot do an Ecto-1, did that mean there was no possibility of re-negotiating the contract? It would seem to be a big draw for a wave 2 of the vehicles (provided that happens down the road).

Viggo has two facial expressions? That's surprising, I wonder if his head switches around (like wave 24 Venom) or if there's a second headblock included (like X-23).

And I figured the Scoleri brothers would've gotten packaged together. Clever move, DST.

Viggo has two facial expressions? That's surprising, I wonder if his head switches around (like wave 24 Venom) or if there's a second headblock included (like X-23).

On the side shot:

post-3040-1264605788_thumb.jpg

You can see the second head. You can also see the hairless cat we've been promised!

Edited by ufemizm

And I figured the Scoleri brothers would've gotten packaged together. Clever move, DST.

they do it this way because they always package 1 human and 1 ghost...

OMG! I so can't wait to get my hands on those new GBs sets, in particular the "world of the Psychic" Peter. When voting time comes for the "Best and Worst of 2010", I just got my top pick for best accessory...

3429070707_374fe6b749.jpg

This has to be the "most out there" accessory included with a minimate ever. I'm still wiping tears away :lol: .

I think your right

wow,they barely showed a group pic last week,and now packaging shots,maybe these will come out sooner than we think.......

When voting time comes for the "Best and Worst of 2010", I just got my top pick for best accessory...

3429070707_374fe6b749.jpg

This has to be the "most out there" accessory included with a minimate ever. I'm still wiping tears away :lol: .

He actually looks kinda adorable :blush:

Seconded on the awesomeness of that little hairless cat accessory! I still can't believe DST is making actual Minimate-sized pets now, first Lockheed and now this! I wonder what else is possible at this scale?;)

Louis with a colinder on his head? The Statue of Liberty?

Actually my wife wants the Statue of Liberty, but as a playset with enough room to put the Ghostbusters in her head. And it has to have a sound chip that has Bill Murray singing "Your Love Is Lifting Me Higher".

Haha! I'm absolutely for it!