UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever notice that Ray has lace decals on his shins whereas Winston does not. I wonder why he was left laceless? Must have been a budgetary thing with the Ghostbusters or the fact Winston wears slip on boots.

Looks like this Ray does come with the goggles and trap after all, despite the vague Q&A answers. Good thing I went to the trouble of importing the TRU 2-pack then :rolleyes:

But Smiley Stay Puft is essential!

I hate when I get that "meh" feeling about a boxset. That Walter Peck Minimate is kind of like those Harry Potter earwax-flavored jellybeans. It was a really funny idea, but then when you actually get it in your mouth, it seems kind of dumb.

But, yeah. Janine. Hopefully Vigo will show up in the (theoretical) wave three. After that, I think I could be done with GB mates...

I hate when I get that "meh" feeling about a boxset. That Walter Peck Minimate is kind of like those Harry Potter earwax-flavored jellybeans. It was a really funny idea, but then when you actually get it in your mouth, it seems kind of dumb.

He looks a bit like Emil Blonsky. Still, awesome news! More Ghostbusters is never a bad thing. . .would prefer GB1 Janine, but that hairpiece is pretty awesome.

I guess the goo-covered GBs make sense... Venkman was the only one not covered after Mr. Stay Puft went boom, and we already have Ray. Like others may feel, though, I would have preferred Vigo over Peck, just in case this is the last offering.

That Janine is totally awesome, but that Walter Peck minimate doesn't even look close to the guy. WHERE'S HIS BEARD? I hope he gets a bit of re- tooling before the final product is released.

I still have my fingers crossed for a GB2 set with Vigo, Scolleri Bros and GB2 Egon.

That Janine is totally awesome, but that Walter Peck minimate doesn't even look close to the guy. WHERE'S HIS BEARD? I hope he gets a bit of re- tooling before the final product is released.

I still have my fingers crossed for a GB2 set with Vigo, Scolleri Bros and GB2 Egon.

Yes, she's everything I'd hoped she'd be (though paired with "first date" Louis would have been cool!). I agree that Peck needs a bit of revision. Still, a wonderful set to compliment our others.

I'm quite sure that we'll see the completion of GB2 eventually. While it isn't as appealing as the original, I sincerely doubt that they'd leave out the main villain(s) if they didn't have plans for expansion. Saving them for the end makes perfect sense to me.

I really liked gooey Ray, and the expressions on Egon and Winston are priceless.

Janine's pretty good, but as everyone else has said, that is NOT a good Walter Peck in any way.

I think this boxset will be a tougher sell without a paranormal antagonist. As mentioned, Vigo would have been perfect.

I smell TRU series 3.

Gooey Egon/vigo

Gooey Winston/Scolari brother

Angry slime Peter/ Statue of liberty(I know it would never happen)

Wet Dream Ray/ Nanny ghost

Janine / Luis in GB outfit

I'm wondering if there's any chance we'll see a goo-shooter backpack. I'm sure they blew a lot of the budget on sculpts for the original proton packs and terror dogs, but there haven't really been any other new sculpts in the line. They've done pretty much every possible variant of the core four short of the pink slime variants.

although i'm happy that there will be more gb minimates, i'm not too pleased with the selection of this set. id rather have gb1 janine. walter peck is a meh for me. and i was unable to find gooey ray, so i won't have much use for gooey egon and winston.

Edited by SlushyFrog