UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too shabby :)

Although... are those movie Sabretooth's hands on the cab driver? They just look a bit odd compared to the "regular" zombie hands. Can't complain though, still kinda neat.

... and now that I've seen more pics, I WANT THAT LAB EGON PACK :woot: Still can't say much about the likeness, but that definitely captures the essence of the ol' geeky Egon we all know and love. Jogger Ghost is fun too.

Edited by NorthRaider

It's nice to see that even thought the lab coat is a well-used idea that Egon got an upgraded version. Also, the watch on the jogger is a nice touch.

100_1076.jpg

and in the tray with accessories...

100_1075.jpg

The taxi driver and jogger are both made from translucent material, but you can't really notice with the driver's jacket. It's really noticeable with the jogger. Overall, nice editions to the collection.

Edited by groundhog7s

The taxi driver and jogger are both made from translucent material, but you can't really notice with the driver's jacket. It's really noticeable with the jogger. Overall, nice editions to the collection.

Wouldn't it have been cool if they glowed in the dark too? No such luck I guess, but at least we have the Marshmallow Man and Slimer that do...

Wow!! Very impressive; thanks for the pics, GH. :)

And even before i read NorthRaider's post i agreed; the Sabretooth (teeth...??) hands look SO wrong on Taxi-driver. I really hoped they'd do regular claws like the Library Ghost or just plain-old hands...shame. It's really distracting; they could have at least included and extra set of regulars...:confused:

And Egon is officially my favorite of the wave. I mean, he IS my favorite 'Buster, but this look is so iconic that it just works. I love it.

Quick question, GH: Are Jogger's "shoes" a new sculpt?? They look to be so, and look really cool at that!! Wouldn't mind a pair of high-top running shoes for my other 'Mates...like a Barry Allen when not Flash-ified (yes, i like Barry. I'm a classic guy; Barry and Hal are a great team, and are my personal Flash and GL. I hate Wally). Could i trouble you for a close-up of them, or even a pic of them alone?? :blush:

I'll see if I get the chance tonight. I'm pretty sure they're new. I'll also get a better pic of the drivers hands. I'll look for Sabertooth to see if they're his.

Also of note, I think the jogger's legs are two colored-translucent legs. At first I thought the red was paint, but it's one piece. Very cool looking.

Edited by groundhog7s

Quick question, GH: Are Jogger's "shoes" a new sculpt??

They look like a reuse of BttF Part II Future Marty's self-lacing Nike shoes.

Ah!! A quick check of the Database proves they are!! Thanks Brad; i had no idea this part even existed. Well, i know these will at leats be easier to get a hold of... :blush:

Don't worry about it now, GH; Ivan's pics work fine!! :)

my local TRU never got any more GB mates past one case. THough on Sunday they did have pegs marked for GB wave 1, GB wave 2 and the same for BSG. We'll see....hopefully I can leave work around lunch tomorrow and go hunting!

Just picked up the entire 2nd series at my local TRU (except the Peter/Energized Terror Dog which I passed on). Great figures, though I really don't like solid green Slimer, and I really wish Louis came with ear muffs (which I might just customize for him).

RUN OUT AND BUY 'EM!

Got all five packs at my local TRU today. They only got six packs in, so I was really lucky. :lol:

If anyone wants pics, lemme know.

If it's not a problem, i'd like to see Energized Terror Dog and how translucent he is. Oh, and if Slimer has a Clear stand this time. :blush:

No problem! And some extras.

Terror Dog (Front/Side)

100_5648.jpg

100_5649.jpg

Slimer/Clear Slimer stand comparisons

100_5647.jpg

100_5650.jpg

100_5651.jpg

And a little homage to one of the better games of the year. :)

100_5654.jpg

They only got six packs in, so I was really lucky. :lol:

They only got half a case? You sure no one came in before you and picked the rest up.

Yep. Manager himself said it's all they got.

Thanks a bunch, CA!! I never thought the Dog would be so clear; that looks really nice!! How noticable is the "lightning??"

And while i hate the face on the new Slimer, i really like the solid color...something about that green over the "vomit" green we got is really appealing to the eye...

The lightning is a faded/light purple, and it's pretty vibrant. But the translucence looks amazing, to say the least.

And I guess I'm in the minority for Slimer's face. I love it. Gives him character.

Thanks a bunch, CA!! I never thought the Dog would be so clear; that looks really nice!! How noticable is the "lightning??"

And while i hate the face on the new Slimer, i really like the solid color...something about that green over the "vomit" green we got is really appealing to the eye...

The lightning is a faded/light purple, and it's pretty vibrant. But the translucence looks amazing, to say the least.

And I guess I'm in the minority for Slimer's face. I love it. Gives him character.

I like the mouth, personally, but the eyes and the NOSE are dreadfull!! For one thing, NO minimate should ever have a nose, PERIOD. For the other, i like the accuracy of the black outlining on the translucent version.

hit my TRU today. Nothing. This is the same TRU that had only 1 case of wave 1 which I didn't get my hands on. At least it's good to hear they are hitting other TRUs now.

Good hunting!