UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

Do you love The Simpsons? Love Ghostbusters? Check this out.

This is very awesome... I've seen some crappy Simpsons fan art in my day and this, this guys knows what he's doing! They look like actual guest star designs would.

Also he has Marvel and DC characters in the Simpsons style, so we can use this site to see what the Ghostbuster and Batman will look like in the same style while waiting for TRU to get on the ball!

I know it's not Ghostbusters but in the background of that site is an Ozymandius. And it is HILARIOUS!!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyrocket sent me a confirmation that series 1 set has shipped. They can't answer my e-mails or send me Marvel wave 25, 26, T2 singles or series 1 when they have them in stock, but I can get this shipped to me (by itself) with $7.95 shipping. I thought I'd be happy to receive this set, but not for what it's costing me.

i checked TRU nothing and i called my LCS and they said no minimates this week!

They are on the Diamond Shipping list for this week.

thanks for that update. i checked my self and called my LCS. as it turns out they did NOT order them! but thankfully after talking it through we figured it out and will be here in a few weeks. hopefully the TRU waves come out before then.

I really find it funny how many different days TRU has for truck stock-replenishment. I mean, here at my two it's always Friday, no matter what. I get so confused and anxious when i hear someone say "nothin new here rolling off the truck." Is it Friday already?! :sweat: And then i realize it isn't, and D'anna still has a chance of being owned by me...

Oops, i'm trailing. I really like how all of you can call your LCS and ask the owner hen something is coming in. Don't get me wrong; my LCS is great, and so is the owner. Customer satisfaction is definitely 100% there. But he's kinda lazy, and won't check what he gets in until that Wednesday morning. Kinda aggravating; i wish i knew if these succkers were coming in now...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Times like this makes me wish my sister had continued dating the manager of my LCS (who is now over two stores) instead of marrying a CPA. I mean, he's a nice brother-in-law and all, but help on my taxes doesn't compare to being related to a comic book guy.

I really find it funny how many different days TRU has for truck stock-replenishment. I mean, here at my two it's always Friday, no matter what. I get so confused and anxious when i hear someone say "nothin new here rolling off the truck." Is it Friday already?! :sweat: And then i realize it isn't, and D'anna still has a chance of being owned by me...

Same here, i have to remember that Thursday is minimate day at TRU and Wednesday is minimate day LCS. it also takes about a week from first reports of minimate sighting to when i see them. so this week i should see BSG at TRU

I just got an email from TRU saying that the Winston/Terror Dog set is being processed. The rest of the wave is still listed as backordered. I don't like this- after shipping and sales tax, the total cost is three times the cost of the mates themselves. Yeesh.

I just got an order confirmation on Winston/Terror Dog alone, $9.69 shipping +$3.50 tax for one set is freaking crazy! It ends up being $20.18 for one set! The Pete & Slimer is backordered and the rest say located in stock.

I was down in the TRU concept (its a big fake TRU) yesterday and i only saw 2 sets which were the libraian and egon and peter and the Wash. square ghost.... they looked really really cool. I hope they get them soon

I was down in the TRU concept (its a big fake TRU) yesterday and i only saw 2 sets which were the libraian and egon and peter and the Wash. square ghost.... they looked really really cool. I hope they get them soon

I'm confused. You saw some on the shelf, yet you hope they get them soon? :blink:

I'm confused. You saw some on the shelf, yet you hope they get them soon? :blink:

It was the blue print for the store even though everything was real.... its how the TRUs should look so i saw them on the shelf but its not a real store....

And.....you didn't have big enough pockets for them? I mean if you get caught stealing them from a 'fake' store you'd only be 'fake' prosecuted, right?

And if it's how a TRU should look, they had even pack ratios for Bullseye/Moonstone, right?

:P

there was only like 4-5 minimate sets and 2 were the ghostbusters and at least the minmates had them in the packaging the gijoe stuff just had mini cut outs of figures in its packaging

I just got an email from TRU saying that the Winston/Terror Dog set is being processed. The rest of the wave is still listed as backordered. I don't like this- after shipping and sales tax, the total cost is three times the cost of the mates themselves. Yeesh.

Hey Turtle,

I called to complain about the expensive shipping charge when they shipped five of the new Battlestar Galactica sets. This was a shipment of a partial order (I believe I had 15 items total). TRU customer support said they charge for shipping on the entire order first, and that subsequent shipments on the same order should not incur another shipping charge.

We'll see. I hope that helps.

Ah, that would be fantastic. I shot them an email earlier today, but haven't heard back. If that's how they do things, I'm ok with that. Thanks for the tip.

So, who is going to post pics of the box set? Surely someone bought it today.

Edited by Turtle

So, who is going to post pics of the box set? Surely someone bought it today.

I'd have done so already, but I gotta wait till stores open tomorrow. Happy Canada day BTW to all my fellow canadians.

canadian-flag.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE