UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trade Paperbacks

neolego

I was wondering if anyone here collects Trade Paperbacks of their favorite comics. And if so, if there is a good place to find/buy them online.

Last year I swore off comics. I haven't read a comic book since November. I'm going through withdrawls, lol. I have followed Identity Crisis or 52 or Civil War or anything. I've tried to follow the details, but I haven't read any. Well, I can't take it anymore. I need to get back into it, but instead of starting to pick up monthlies again I figured I would just wait and pick up the TPB. However, there isn't a comic store close to where I live so I wanted to find a place I could get them online. I'd like to pick up Ultimate Spiderman Vol. 14 and 15 and Identity Crisis just to name a few. Any help is great. neo

However, there isn't a comic store close to where I live so I wanted to find a place I could get them online.

I dont have a good comic store near me, either. But I dont like paying shipping charges if I dont have to, so I usually go to my local Barnes & Noble or the book store in my local mall. Every major chain book store I've ever been to (B&N, Borders, Waldenbooks, etc) has a decent variety of TPB's...

Other than that, if I have to use the internet, I check Amazon.com - cuz usually if I buy a couple at a time from there, I can get the 'super saver shipping' option...

I use DCB or Half.com. I don't "collect" them per se, but I do love'em. Of course I have most all of the Hulk ones. I preffer them over buying back issues of storylines I am interested in.

Thanks guys. I honestly didn't even think about a flippin' book store. I'm a moron. There is one right next door to where I work, lol.

Thanks for the site too Ady. Those are great prices. You guys are great. neo