UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

mabait's (07122011)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work! Is this your first custom mugg? I can't remember.

he is actually my second one :) the first one was the helmet-less juggy

dude that Deadpool looks really good.

It has a lot of weapons.

hope we see more future work.

:)

it's al about the accessories :)

glad you like 'em!

Great Deadpool m!

I have a Mugg to customize into Deadpool, but I just realized I don't have any weapons! :P

haha.... i know you can make one! :)

TFL!

It looks good. My only criticism would be that there is a little too much detail on the torso.

Thanks! hmmm... felt like giving him that much detail... i'll try a lesser one next time

It looks good. My only criticism would be that there is a little too much detail on the torso.

Thanks! hmmm... felt like giving him that much detail... i'll try a lesser one next time

I hope that my comment did not come off as a shot in no way did I intend to diminish the outstanding custom that you made. The paint apps and everything look great.

I hope that my comment did not come off as a shot in no way did I intend to diminish the outstanding custom that you made. The paint apps and everything look great.

no no no... it fine man, my wife also commented about the "too many lines on the torso" thingy... coming from 2 different persons especially one w/o any knowledge on who deadpool is... i better listen :)

That looks great!! I take it someone likes Wade. :D

I disagree with the chest only because i'm more for the comic-look of figures, especially little details, so i love it. My critique is the face, specifically the eyes. I feel like you went the DST-Deadpool route: too serious. Where's the goofy expression?? Just an opinion. Looks great.

That looks great!! I take it someone likes Wade. :D

I disagree with the chest only because i'm more for the comic-look of figures, especially little details, so i love it. My critique is the face, specifically the eyes. I feel like you went the DST-Deadpool route: too serious. Where's the goofy expression?? Just an opinion. Looks great.

thanks man... well said... and good idea about the goofy expression.... hmmm...

That's just awesome...

thanks for viewing!

For those who never got the chance to own one. (it'll be on ebay Soon)

NightCrawler

nc1.jpg

nc2.jpg

Side by Side w/ the GSXmen one!

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5182-1.jpg

Tfl!

Dig the choice of hair.

Nice work!

thanks bro!

next

nocturne!

nocturne1.jpg

nocturne2.jpg

w/ nightcrawler

nocturnenightcrawler.jpg

TFL!

p.s.

again these 2 will go to ebay soon... but if you want to make an offer pls do so. thanks!(priority goes to my fellow mates here)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whoa dude, dark x-men they look awesome , I had an Idea to make some( at least mimic or a modified dagger) but not all!! Props to you dude!

Oh, is that who the guy with the M on his chest is? I don't know anything about Dark X-Men (are they evil?), so who's the Omega Red-ish guy?

Glad to see you're back mabait!!! So far so good buddy! Can't wait to see them finished...

• 7 months later...