UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

mabait's (07122011)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work! Which sculpting compound do you use?

thanks master! well i use the mighty putty that's being sold on HSTV network (or CVS Pharmacy... well my dad's a manager there... always get it there for his employees discount):)

Well done, man, although I'm not that pleased with the face. Maybe his eyes are too big? I don't know.

i agree with you bro... after seeing my baf modok... it made me think that the eyes are definitely big.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Updates!!!

Today's Theme... "Caught in the WEB!?!"

Spot

spot.jpg

Mach IV

mach-iv.jpg

Chemistro

chemistro.jpg

Quicksand

quicksand.jpg

Klaw

klaw.jpg

Jack O'Lantern

jack-o-lantern.jpg

Constrictor

constrictor.jpg

Cardiac

cardiac.jpg

Black Tarantula

black-tarantula.jpg

and Last but not the Least

Maria Vasquez A.K.A. Tarantula

MariaVasqueztarantula-1.jpg

group shot!

Group-shot-1.jpg

el tarantulas!

tarantulas.jpg

TFL! :teehee:

Good lord, you've been busy!

Some nice stuff in there.

thanks for looking mate!

Awesome work! What did you use to make Cardiac's chest piece?

thank you master! it's a piece from gul dukat... recognized it?

Wow, I haven't though about Constrictor in a long time, but he makes for a great Minimate. Great work!

thanks! constrictor was a bit tricky to do had me a lot of headache... but it was fun making him:-)

nex project? what will it be?

btw... these are part of my fund raiser mates... my wife bday is giving me all these financial stress.. let me know if anyone can help. thanks!

nex project? what will it be?

No brainer: GI Joe :buttrock:

i love to do g.i. joe mates... but i lack in reference photos.. and i think i dont know that much about joes... if you can give me a good site for all goes i might do some :)

hu,you made the the spot.interesting.

cool customs by the way :thumbsup:

i still think your spot is better :-)

those are all great and that girl tarantula is awsome

thanks!

she is my wife's fav among these :-)

i love to do g.i. joe mates... but i lack in reference photos.. and i think i dont know that much about joes... if you can give me a good site for all goes i might do some :)

For toys, go here:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/

For the cartoon, go here:

http://www.joeheadquarters.com/images/episodes.shtml

I want a Maria Vasquez Minimate so bad...

[beatles]SHE'S SO HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....[/beatles]

I kid, I kid. :P

Seriously man, awesome work as usual. I really like the parts selection on some of these. Can't wait to see who you do next :thumbsup:

P.S. What did you use for the Mach IV's wing pieces? 'Cause they look eerily like Stikfas parts... :confused:

Great Jack O'Lantern, mabait! And - although I'm not that familiar with him - I really like your work on all those pieces used for Mach IV! Well done, man! :yes:

thanks mr. bob! jack o'lantern is also known as mad jack... maybe you know him with that name. thanks for looking!

I want a Maria Vasquez Minimate so bad...

[beatles]SHE'S SO HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....[/beatles]

I kid, I kid. :P

Seriously man, awesome work as usual. I really like the parts selection on some of these. Can't wait to see who you do next :thumbsup:

P.S. What did you use for the Mach IV's wing pieces? 'Cause they look eerily like Stikfas parts... :confused:

correct sistah! those came from my stikfa's fodder bin :)

TFL!

i noticed some of your stuff on ebay. Is Maria going up or am I too slow on her?

some bought her after 30mins of being posted on ebay bro... i'll try to make another one.. soon

Ah, you beat me to the Constrictor! I drew up some control art for him, but haven't gotten around to doing him. Love yours, though. Nice set!

really? wow... i need to see your version.. i'm planning to do a constrictor v.2 with an orange and dark blue scheme :-)

Love the new ones! Especially Constrictor and Klaw. They all look great.

And Spot! He looks awesome, surprised I haven't seen too many oh him, as he looks fairly easy to do. :)

thanks bro! i know... spot is pretty easy and fun to do... i almost went bananas while doing him :woot: