UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Heroscape?

Shup Dude

I searched Heroscape, and nothing came up. So don't flame me if this is another thread about these, please and thanks.

Anyways... I just wanted to know if anyone else on this site collects them besides me.

I started collecting them last year, and about a month after I started they made a Marvel set containing Red Skull, Captain America, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Abomination, Spiderman, Venom, Thanos, and Iron Man.

If anyone else collects Heroscape, what figures do you think they should make?

I think they should make another Marvel Heroscape set. The Xmen set.

Characters would be-

Archangel

Beast, Collossus, Cyclops

Emma Frost, Gambit, Iceman

Lady Deathstrike, Juggernaut, Magneto

Marvel Girl, Mystique, Night Crawler

Polaris, Professor X, Psylocke

Rouge, Sabretooth, Sentinel(s)

Storm, Toad, Wolverine.

Maybe more?

If they do make Xmen, they'd probably sell seperate waves, because that list seems like way too many figures to put in one box set.

Anyways...

They should also make Fantastic Four figures and Hellboy figures.

In Fantastic Four will be Dr. Doom (with pistol out), Mr. Fantastic (stretching one arm out), Thing, Invisible Woman (phasing with shield), Invisible Woman (invisible), Johnny Storm (phasing), Human Torch (flame on!)

EDIT: If you do collect Heroscape stuff, what are your favorite figures?

Mine are Iron Man, Captain America, and all my elves. :D

Edited by Shup Dude

That sucks. Sorry about that.

It's pretty fun though, my cousin got me hooked on it.

That first set you got, which was it?

If you like Marvel, the Heroscape Marvel set has cool detailed figures that are about the size of Minimates. I found the Marvel one at Kmart for $5 on clearence. $35 off. ^^

I've got tons of stuff. Stated collecting when it first came out, stopped after the Maro(I think that is the name) set. I've been hoping to get back into it, but it's just a damn expensive hobby. It really doesn't seem worth it, I've been getting out of most figures I used to collect lately. Luckily a majority are still in package(Inclusing one or two heroscape sets).

I don't think I'll ever get back into it, haven't touched them in months now.

I used to. I remember getting the starter set, a few expansions, and my favorite: those lava-monsters Special Edition Only-at-TRU sets. Best set EVER. Actually, i used to use them for my mates, but it got boring. I actually think i'll go back to it now for a BSG Earth, since the ruins resemble it a lot...If my dad didn't give it away yet. ;)

Are they pre-painted, or are they more like warhammer (which is awesome)?

Pre-painted. It's like Warhammer for the impatient and artistically challenged

Then why did i buy them?? ;)

It's fun at first, but it got really boring and kinda dumb after a while. Do they even make new ones anymore?!

I haven't seen any in a while... But then again, I hardly go into that area in Target since I stopped getting them.

Are they pre-painted, or are they more like warhammer (which is awesome)?

Pre-painted. It's like Warhammer for the impatient and artistically challenged

Then why did i buy them?? ;)

It's fun at first, but it got really boring and kinda dumb after a while. Do they even make new ones anymore?!

I haven't seen any in a while... But then again, I hardly go into that area in Target since I stopped getting them.

I just checked. Ironically, YES, they ARE STILL being made. The last ones were August (Tropic locale with BIG-ASS Spiders. And i have arachnaphobia. I was a tad frightened...) and they plan to do Marvel Wave 1 sometime in 2009. And we get Sue Storm. Hot... :D

And now i'm waiting on BSGScape. That'd be frakkin awsome.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Wait, they're making a wave of new Marvel Heroscape packs?

If so, where did you find this info?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the site. I saw all the pics except for Super Skrull. They look sweet!

It says they should've been out since Nov.-Dec. of '08, but I never saw them.

When are they due out?

Edited by Shup Dude