UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Greetings from the middle of nowhere...

Hey guys! I'm new to this site, however I've been collecting minimates since the first 3 inch Star Trek mates! I was obviously drawn to this site seeing all the the people with the same 'mate addiction as me! I was originally born in Virginia, but moved to Iowa when I was about 5 or 6. It's pretty boring around here, so I pass the time playing the drums or reading my comic books. As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a huge Slipknot fan (We were born in the same state!) Well, that's all for now, and I' happy to be a part of this community. :deathstroke:

Edited by Iowa

Welcome! I am a pretty big maggot. I have the Tribal S tattooed on my arm, and my son is named after Clown.

Awesome! I wanna name my son Corey or Joey. Let's just hope my wife will be as big a maggot as me! :sweat:

Welcome! I am a pretty big maggot. I have the Tribal S tattooed on my arm, and my son is named after Clown.

yay nice to see a fellow metal head my son is named Saul (the real name of Slash :D )

welcome to the board iowa

Very Awesome! Slash is a great guitarist.

My son's full name is

Shawn Warner Meeks

Shawn being the name of Clown

Warner being Marilyn Manson's real last name (My wife's choice)

And Meeks being....uhh.. my last name :)

Wow, you guys really love your music :D I have always said that I would consider naming any future child Thelonious, but I probably wouldn't go through with it. Instead, he will just have to live with Jushin Liger.

Wow, you guys really love your music :D I have always said that I would consider naming any future child Thelonious, but I probably wouldn't go through with it. Instead, he will just have to live with Jushin Liger.

While Thelonius would be a badassed name, it wouldn't have the same affect if his middle name isn't Monk.

And Jushin's middle name better be Thunder.

While Thelonius would be a badassed name, it wouldn't have the same affect if his middle name isn't Monk.

First name Jushin, Middle name Liger. We will just call him thunder when we are mad at him.

Edited by karamazov80

First name Jushin, Middle name Liger. We will just call him thunder when we are mad at him.

lol

• 2 years later...

Hmm...haven't been here in a while. Things sure have changed! I've moved to LA (The name "Iowa" would be silly then ahah), missed about 5 TRU waves (Fantastic Four WHA-), and and completely gave up my nu-metal ways (I guess that happens when you stop being 10). Well, I felt like updating this thread to say I'm back. ;)

• 2 months later...