UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ARE-JAY

Shockwave and Jazz pic!

No specific info about when they will be released but here is a picture:

2u4h6he.jpg

Jazz looks amazing and can't wait to add both to my collection =)

Gotta say, that Jazz does look awesome. Looks like I'll have both him and Starscream in my collection at some point.

Jazz ROCKS!!! car doors FTW. Not that impressed with Shockwave.

It could be that they are delaying the release, and have only temporarily cancelled this wave (Hasbro apparently did this with some GI Joe vehicles not long ago). However, if the "3rd" wave was simply cancelled, and if the prototypes were all that were produced so far of Jazz/Shockwave, then I wouldn't bet on merging the two waves together, particularly if the line isn't making money. Instead, it would be much cheaper to release the newer figures that are already well into the pipeline along with some existing figures that factories are already prepared to produce.

The merging of the waves 2 and 3 and doing away with the repacks would be the fan answer. While I agree cutting their losses while they can saves them money if the line is not making money. The line has yet to hit retail in any major sense. I dont even think wave 1 has hit USA retail yet.

I just find it a shame that with such great figures like Jazz and Starscream that given a chance these would have sold.

In case you still need these, TRU has these here. Right now, they're also buy one, get one half off. Not a bad deal. Too bad this is the end of the line (probably) for Transformers Muggs.

Jazz was my favorite good guy Transformer growing up, and I really dig the Mugg, but. . .these things take up too much dang space. I saw him in TRU and passed.

I'm hoping Toy Fair has some Mugg news on these because those look awesome. By checking the quantites on TRU.com's site,it looks like they sold quite a few when these were buy one, get one half off. I hope that's a good sign that they'll keep selling these.

Those look cool, I hope they keep up with these enough to make a Blaster to go with my Soudwave. Soundwave is my favorite TF and I wish they did more Blaster stuff!