UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hulk vs Wolverine

winkerbean

well i've just watched the 1st Hulk vs movie and wow. this had everything and more...

my first though was this was going to be Hulk & Wolvie smacking each other around for 42 minutes, well i was wrong.

The plot is very simple and to the point, theres blood & lots of it but not in an over the top way just where it's needed there's limbs getting ripped/sliced off

(luckely these are just Dept H goons or the other Mutants working for Dept H)

the fight scene between the Hulk & Wolvie are very,very well done with alot taken straight out of the comics, but it's a certian "merc with the mouth" that steals the show with lines like

"hi Logan i shot you", "i shot the Hulk in the ass" & telling Wolvie how another member of the team wets the bed!!!

for me the Wolverine Origin movie now has to live up to this little beauty & Ryan Renolds lets hope you can live up to your little animated counterpart here

10/10

Edited by winkerbean

I was just going to post a review, but you beat me to it. This film was fun! I was expecting it to be two episodes fromt he old Hulk cartoon put onto a dvd, but boy was I wrong. This was good friendly violent fun. I was sooo pleasantly surprised by this movie. I will watch the Hulk vs. Thor movie tomorrow. I hope it is as good as Wolverine vs. Hulk. I have a feeling that the upcoming Wolverine Origins movie won't be half as enjoyable as this.

thats right but an online shop that i preorder all my dvds from don't stick to release dates when they get it they send it out...

Even Amazon has done this before. I got the Muppet Show Season 1 a few days before mass release a few years ago.