UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #26

TBT!

Yes, Baraka is damn cool. But this isn't. :(

It kinda' feels like Marvel is slapping us in the face. Oh well, at least he's still "Deadpool", I think. I wouldn't, however, mind getting a boxset/exclusive with him and Gambit.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I don't understand why Deadpool would have his comic costume. If this movie shows his scarring, it would likely mean he would get his costume after the events of this movie. I mean, he still has his bandages on his arm, so he must have went through the Weapon X program and came out pissed off. Maybe Wolverine goes nuts in the facility, and it interrupts Deadpool's procedure, causing him to be horribly scarred. Then Deadpool goes after Wolverine. Therefore, his comic costume wouldn't really appear.

As for his blades, they aren't that big of a deal to me. But I am not the typical comic fan that gets super upset when simple changes occur. Instead of swords, he has his own body blades. Not that huge to me.

I understand that some people like Marvel's movie costumes (I generally don't, apart from Iron Man), but apart from that, it would be very easy for a writer to think up a reason to give deadpool a mask and red shirt if they wanted to. The reality is that someone somewhere thought this character design was a good idea, and I disagree. But, none of this matters anyway. It is what it is.

As for his blades, they aren't that big of a deal to me. But I am not the typical comic fan that gets super upset when simple changes occur. Instead of swords, he has his own body blades. Not that huge to me.

But I am not the typical comic fan that gets super upset when simple changes occur.

when simple changes occur.

simple changes

j8cq37.jpg

But I am not the typical comic fan that gets super upset when simple changes occur.

when simple changes occur.

simple changes

j8cq37.jpg

Read the first part I wrote about Deadpool.

Already did, but as Kar said, they could've easily fit the costume(or at least the mask) in there if they could fit Bakara in there. This costume looks absolutely ludicrous.

I suppose you're right, I'm just trying to remain optimistic that the comic Deadpool costume will appear after the Baraka Deadpool is taken down.

Based on the original script:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Wolverine cuts off Deadpool's arms in a final battle, but lets him live. Since Deadpool regenerates, he grows his arms back (sans Baraka blades) and can go on to be the comic Deadpool. Now it may have changed by the time filming started, but I am remaining optimistic until the movie is actually released.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Edited by Joe Hill

What? A movie design that deviated from the comic source? How did that happen? :jawdrop:

I cant believe it!

Wait'll they retcon the character so he looks like that in the comics. Then nobody will complain...

Yeah, comic fans are usually pretty chill about stuff like that. Besides, I'm sure we're all tired of Deadpool's boring old design. ;)