UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

Thanks for the link Cap, Reese is in and general John says available but in my account it says waiting so I've probably missed oud on him....d'oh

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Cap, Reese is in and general John says available but in my account it says waiting so I've probably missed oud on him....d'oh

How does the site work? Meaning, I ordered something from them a couple of days ago, opted for free shipping, and the order still says "waiting", but I figured it wouldn't be a rush because I didn't pay for expedited shipping.

Anyone else order from this site before? If so, how was the experience?

Scifigenre has one gaping flaw, in my experience--they often list things as being "in-stock" that actually aren't. Zeus comics' website has a similar affliction. Once I ordered a Lady Jaye GI Joe, and after waiting 2 weeks with it "waiting," I e-mailed, and found out they didn't have any in stock, but were happy to keep my money indefinitely until they might receive another shipment. You might want to send them an e-mail and check it.

It is also possible that they just haven't got your stuff packaged up yet, but the above has happened to me more than once. If I order in-stock stuff and it hasn't shipped in a few days, I just assume that they don't have it in stock.

I have ordered from them many times in the past, and have almost always had a great experience. Sometimes they put things in waiting status when they ran out of their current stock, but they are expecting more the next week. That is where my John Connor is sitting as well.

If you opt for there free shipping, it depends on stock level. Their website says that the free shipping option can take a few days to process and a few days to ship. I recently placed two different orders to them (both were on in stock items over $75), but each order ended up being the last item of one of the items I ordered. My purchase sent those items from in stock to 2-5 days. They were going to hold both orders, but I told them about placing two orders and the just rearranged them. I got all in stock items on Wednesday (orders placed Saturday and Monday morning). The first order I ever placed with them, took a little over a week before I got my items. I guess it just depends. If you are concerned, email them; they are really great at responding and are very friendly.

I order the T2 singles from SciFi Genre as well, here is the response I got on Tuesday in regards to a question about my waiting status

We are expecting four cases of these minimates to

arrive tomorrow, and we will fill orders in the order

that they were placed. Since we expect to have them so

soon, we have changed the status on our website; I

apologize for the confusion that caused. Let me know

if I can help with anything

else.

Janell

ScifiGenre.com

Since there is only one John per case you would need to be in one of the next 4 orders to get John because they only got four more cases. I placed my pre order on April 17th and have had a waiting status since early last week, so I may be looking elsewhere to get him if they don't get any more cases in.

Scifigenre has one gaping flaw, in my experience--they often list things as being "in-stock" that actually aren't.

Which would certainly occur especially if an item is only packed 1 per case. If they do fill all of these orders, I have a feeling these poor guys will be sitting on a ton of the other singles.

Fabio, the 2 regular T1000s you listed are the same figure. The "steel leg" lone you have I think we already got with the "lava" T800, and the "Uncle Bob" I'm pretty sure is canceled. I would suspect the same for the Liquid Metal T1000. Just my guess.

I'm pretty sure the Liquid Metal T-1000 is going to come out considering TRU didn't mess up before with their first three 2-packs. I agree that Uncle Bob is up in the air though. Unless of course TRU listed that "Meltdown Terminator" and John Connor pack wrong and it's really "Uncle Bob/Smoke Grenade Terminator" and John Connor. Also how do you know that both of those T-1000s are the same? Do you have a link because I can't remember seeing it listed as such.

I've got 2 John Connor's ordered from Scifigenre. At least a 3-4 of you have him ordered as well. They supposedly got 4 cases yesterday with one per case, and had none beforehand. . .

I just put 50 in my cart, and it would let me check out. :lol:

They should really work on fixing this issue, if you ask me.

I already have General John Connor so fortunately I don't have to worry about buying him from their.

The status on both of my Kyle Reese and Biker T-800 packs is now listed as "Packing". I hope there isn't a problem with them. What's everyone's status on their John Connor?

I like to kid myself that I'm pretty sharp but I am totally flummoxed with what's being released & by whom! :(

I have the TRU sets. I have these coming (whenever!) from AFX http://www.shopafx.com/te2se1miseto.html whilst the singles are actually on their way from AFX. I'm covered on the SDCC stuff , but we'll forget that one at the moment & anything else that isn't here & now!

I'm asking 'cause today on ebay I'm seeing PX stuff ???? Is my AFX stuff ,mentioned. correct or has that now changed?

I shall remain completely sober this evening until someone can be conclusive for me on this for me........

....................so please hurry up :whistling: Thanks.

I like to kid myself that I'm pretty sharp but I am totally flummoxed with what's being released & by whom! :(

I have the TRU sets. I have these coming (whenever!) from AFX http://www.shopafx.com/te2se1miseto.html whilst the singles are actually on their way from AFX. I'm covered on the SDCC stuff , but we'll forget that one at the moment & anything else that isn't here & now!

I'm asking 'cause today on ebay I'm seeing PX stuff ???? Is my AFX stuff ,mentioned. correct or has that now changed?

I shall remain completely sober this evening until someone can be conclusive for me on this for me........

....................so please hurry up :whistling: Thanks.

Same for me, I was so confused I’m going to end up with a few double ups which is cool.

Thanks for clarifying Danny

I usually have good luck with them - I've never had things marked "in-stock" delay shipping more than a day.

I ordered the Kyle Reese PX set on Wednesday Morning and they had it in a box and shipped by Wednesday eve (standard shipping)

Originally I didn't understand the difference between "In Stock" (on hand and ready to ship) and "available" (needs to be ordered from DST) which caused delays - but they've never let me down.

I recently ordered the T2 singles from them, but they only got part of the assortment, so I had to wait an extra week to ship, but got it promptly.

The other thing I like is that they usually use USPS priority mail - which is soooo much faster than those UPS-ground dirtbags, who take their sweet-ass time just to remind you that you paid for the slow service. :down:

#%$%^#% UPS :angry:

I just got a response from them saying " we are getting more but they are all spoken for we hope for another case next week but we dont know for sure" grrrrr so i'll have to wait.

Well I got both of my Kyle Reese and Biker T-800 packs today. Very impressed. As of now I'm current on all the two packs and the singles.

BRING ON THE NEXT WAVE!

Man, DST really needs to get on the whole "Vehicles for other porperties" thing. My new Biker T-800 needs a hog to ride. :lol:

Yup, got my pack today. Let me say, this is probably the best pack of the set. Kyle is fantastic, and the Biker T-800 is just win. Big, shotgun-toting win. :)

Something like this?

post-955-1245554855_thumb.jpg

This is the motorcycle that comes with the T2 Kubricks.

Man, DST really needs to get on the whole "Vehicles for other porperties" thing. My new Biker T-800 needs a hog to ride. :lol:

Yup, got my pack today. Let me say, this is probably the best pack of the set. Kyle is fantastic, and the Biker T-800 is just win. Big, shotgun-toting win. :)

Something like this?

post-955-1245554855_thumb.jpg

This is the motorcycle that comes with the T2 Kubricks.

Yup, and i've seen it before. Considered getting that set ofr a long time, but then DST got the license and i went with the 'mates instead. A little large, but still great though.