UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

As of today I have yet to see the Heroes,Spirit sets & T2 singles despite having Pre-ordered them all from AFX. The Heroes sets don't even show as existing on the AFX site whilst the Spirit sets quote a delivery time of 'usually 1-2 weeks'.....I ordered mine in April. CSC has my Wave 25/26 .....not a clue when they're coming....ordered March. I am no longer a collector of Minimates I'm now more of a pre-order collector. :rolleyes:

Im in the same preoder hell as you BHM T2 singles from AFX and 25 & 26 from CSC (althogh these are supposed to arrive at CSC this week 6/17, fingers crossed) my semi-local CBS has the spirit packs and heroes set if you'd like me to pick them up and ship to you just let me know via PM

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say, great pics DiFabio. Makes me tempted to get some of these!

I was thrilled to see that DST was making these available. This week, I bought 4 of the single-pack figures at my favorite shop, and 2 of the 2-figure packs at Toys R Us. I now have a nice variety T800 and T1000 endoskeleton amd "Human" versions. I am eagerly awaiting for the rest of the series.

Hey, can anyone with these take a quick pic for me?? I wanna see what the Final Battle T-1000 looks like wit hthe parts from the Silver Biker T-1000 single. Minus helmet, preferably. Thanks!!

TTF, is this what you're looking for?

post-29-1245128821_thumb.jpg

Also, some one asked what Half Human Terminator looked like under the torso piece:

post-29-1245128866_thumb.jpg

And finally, I'm impressed with the level of detail DST is putting into this line. The silver cop T-1000 has a shirt tampo'ed underneath his jacket piece.

post-29-1245128926_thumb.jpg

And finally, I'm impressed with the level of detail DST is putting into this line. The silver cop T-1000 has a shirt tampo'ed underneath his jacket piece.

omg, I didn't know that!

thanks for the heads up!

my army is growing, i've got many endos now.

Edited by killcharlesdead

Hey, can anyone with these take a quick pic for me?? I wanna see what the Final Battle T-1000 looks like wit hthe parts from the Silver Biker T-1000 single. Minus helmet, preferably. Thanks!!

TTF, is this what you're looking for?

post-29-1245128821_thumb.jpg

Yup, and thank you!! Of course, i did get to go to my TRU yesterday and pic up one of each of the regular packs and 2 SWAT packs (which, according to the associate, they didn't have any of <_<), so i did this myself. Thinking about getting another and sharpeying the hairpiece; looks kinda cool.

Oh, and i LOVE Flashback T-800!! I literally could not keep him out of my hands yesterday; it looks incredible. Oh, and i made my own Governator...with the Flashback, unglassed, head. Yes, it has begun. :lol:

For all those wondering, the Kyle Reese minimate DOES NOT come with a shotgun accessory. I guess since he didn't have one in T2, DST wasn't gonna include one.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Kyle Reese looks a little darker (greener?) than I thought.

Weirdly enough, he reminds me more of Nick Stahl (the guy who played John Connor in Terminator 3). Interesting resemblance.

Hey Myte, does he have a "reversible head" with no glasses painted on, by chance?

Nope! He's just got the one face. If you want a sunglassless, non-smiling face, I suggest you swap heads with AFX's upcoming "muscle shirt" T-800 SDCC exclusive. That ought to do it.

Hey Myte, does he have a "reversible head" with no glasses painted on, by chance?

Nope! He's just got the one face. If you want a sunglassless, non-smiling face, I suggest you swap heads with AFX's upcoming "muscle shirt" T-800 SDCC exclusive. That ought to do it.

I'm not sure whether Ivan or ebay will be able to cope with the ...."AFX Muscle Shirt T-800 Sunglassless ,Non-smiling face,SDCC Exclusive Variant" :blink:

Or the TRU one. I believe the faces use the same tampo.

Weird that both exclusives use the same face... :blink:

Set looks great, btw. My LCS didn't get 'im in this week, but oddly got a shipment of FA Avengers, 24 Season 1, 24 Season 2, SI, Spirit, and Silence of the Lambs...AND STILL NO WAVE 25!! :angry:

The one from Toys R Us w/SWAT team member is "sunglassless," non-battle damaged version, but actually has a smirk. Thus necessitating my buying the damn 4-pack :angry:

Edited by karamazov80

Set looks great, btw. My LCS didn't get 'im in this week, but oddly got a shipment of FA Avengers, 24 Season 1, 24 Season 2, SI, Spirit, and Silence of the Lambs...AND STILL NO WAVE 25!! :angry:

As much as I sympathize with you and the dearth of Wave 25 in your area, I WISH MY LCS WAS LIKE YOURS!!! I had to resort to buying the Spirit boxset at a con last weekend, and would love even just a glimpse of any MIB 24/Silence of the Lambs sets.

*ahem* Back on topic...

I understand that Arnie is pretty much the face of the T-2 Minimate line, but the myriad variations of the one guy are so subtle they're starting to get confusing. I mean, eight different Arnies! And they're not even army builders... they're all almost the same guy. Battle-damaged Kirk syndrome, anybody?

On that note, I guess it would make sense that within the Terminator universe multiple copies of the same T-800 model would exist, but I doubt all of them would be wearing the same leather-jacket-and-shades combo. It's not like all T-800 models automatically get dropped off from the future right in front of a biker bar (or in T-3's case, a gay biker bar) for all their wardrobe needs. Just once I'd like to see a T-800 raid a nearby hospital, clown college or Brooks Brothers outlet or something for dressage. :lol:

(That's right, I still haven't watched Terminator: Salvation yet. :P)

Great find, I just ordered 1 Kyle Reese pack and 1 Gen. John Conner. I already had the TRU wave, so this worked-out perfectly! B)

Ok so what's left now?

- Cyberdyne Systems Scorched Endo, "Uncle Bob", Swat Sarah, & Dyson (July SDCC)

zzminimates.jpg

- T-1000 (Biker Cop) and BD Sarah Connor (TRU Preorder TBA)

Zminimate_2.jpg

- Another BD T-800 (?) and John Connor (TRU Preorder TBA)

zminimate3.jpg

- Liquid Metal T-1000 (TRU TBA)

Zminimate_1.jpg

- Dr. Silberman (TBA)

zzzsilberman.jpg

- Pescadero Sarah Connor (TBA)

zzzsarah.jpg

- "Regular" T-1000 (TBA)

zzzt1000.jpg

- BD T-800 without translucent "steel" legs (TBA)

zzzt800.jpg

- Split Head T-1000 (TBA)

zzzsplitheadt1000.jpg

- Cyberdyne Smoke Grenade Gun "Uncle Bob" (TBA Unknown)

zzminimae.jpg

Edited by DiFabio

Thought: Give us a "stealth" T-800, and it actually would work as a T-700 from Salvation!

Fabio, the 2 regular T1000s you listed are the same figure. The "steel leg" lone you have I think we already got with the "lava" T800, and the "Uncle Bob" I'm pretty sure is canceled. I would suspect the same for the Liquid Metal T1000. Just my guess.