UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so impatient waiting for BBTS to say my pre-order for the singles is in stock so I can ship my loot. Has anyone who pre-ordered got an e-mail yet? They show singles in stock but haven't filled my pre-order for the set of 5 yet.

They sent me an e-mail two days ago. I shipped out my order that night.

They sent me an e-mail two days ago. I shipped out my order that night.

For the series of 5, the case, or individual figures? I also pre-ordered a set of 5, and have not yet had my order fulfilled, but some of the individual figures are in-stock.

Edited by karamazov80

Anybody army building the cop T-1000s?

DSCN1062.jpg

Nice! I couldn't get the gasping face on my figure.

Yeah, that head fit tightly for some reason. But it's a pretty good "man being shot" look. I'm sure that we will see some lewder pics using that face at some point. . .

Those look great Luke. :)

If anyone likes "re-enacting" the movie, or wants a normal face T-1000 substitute until the release, I found that Quicksilver's head works great.

Hot Dam! now to find me an extra Quicksilver! thanks for the idea man!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Those look great Luke. :)

If anyone likes "re-enacting" the movie, or wants a normal face T-1000 substitute until the release, I found that Quicksilver's head works great.

any chance for pics? :D

those claw hands and new legs look great luke, but it just leaves me wanting =(

The second one's for fun. I'm thinking Skynet sent T-1000 to the wrong place, because that's not the John, Sarah, or Terminator he's looking for. :D

he would still take 'em out :D

Edited by killcharlesdead

The second one's for fun. I'm thinking Skynet sent T-1000 to the wrong place, because that's not the John, Sarah, or Terminator he's looking for. :D

he would still take 'em out :D

I don't know John and the T-1000 could have a morphing battle that could last for hours. Slade and Sarah could just make out. ;)

Tried to re-create the poster from Terminator 1, but can only do so much with MS Paint and Photobucket. In any case, Namor's chest, Dr. Doom's gun, and Assault Punisher's gloves get me the look that I wanted:

DSCN1073-1.jpg

5184.jpg

went to my local TRU,got an assault gear terminator 2 pack,but i saw there was a last battle damaged T-100,so i hid it,and now all i need is 5 more bucks to buy it :biggrin: hopefully no one finds it in my hiding spot

:whistling:

Hiding stuff is not cool. You could be depriving some kid of a cool toy...or some other adult collector.

went to my local TRU,got an assault gear terminator 2 pack,but i saw there was a last battle damaged T-100,so i hid it,and now all i need is 5 more bucks to buy it :biggrin: hopefully no one finds it in my hiding spot

Hiding stuff is not cool. You could be depriving some kid of a cool toy...or some other adult collector.

Tell that to the Halo Wars figure pack, Mask-statue set, DCU Classics Hal Jordan, and extra Cloak & Dagger that sit in my TRU and LCS in unkown places and the Variant Transformation Venom that now sits in my collection after three weeks of hiding. :biggrin: :thumbsup::whistling:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Tell that to the Halo Wars figure pack, Mask-statue set, DCU Classics Hal Jordan, and extra Cloak & Dagger that sit in my TRU and LCS in unkown places and the Variant Transformation Venom that now sits in my collection after three weeks of hiding. :biggrin: :thumbsup::whistling:

Good for you. Personally I find that morally wrong. It's probably one of the few things I have scruples about. But to each their own...

Not that I am not going to NOT get the single packs but $5 for those suckers is a bit high.

Edited by Webhead