UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T-2: Wave 1 announced!

NYAHHHHHH

IMGP0989.jpg

You know, if he actually carried that around he wouldn't have had trouble getting a balanced state budget bill past... (also is jealous your Red Skull's tie was well painted... I swear mine was painted by a blind monkey)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, if he actually carried that around he wouldn't have had trouble getting a balanced state budget bill past... (also is jealous your Red Skull's tie was well painted... I swear mine was painted by a blind monkey)

that's lame, I hate when they don't get painted well =(

you know, I hadn't even thought about that idea until you posted it. now red skull is out one coat piece and there are spare t-800 parts laying about

now red skull is out one coat piece and there are spare t-800 parts laying about

Simple to fix! Just give the T-800 coat to Red Skull and: Bloodaxe!

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Bloodaxe

Problem solved!... of course now you're stuck with Bloodaxe and have no Red Skull.... hmmm, two steps forward, one step back and into a giant hole there I guess.

don't know if this was brought up, but why does the packaging for the terminator mates come with a Marvel poster...?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

...i'll have what she's having...?

don't know if this was brought up, but why does the packaging for the terminator mates come with a Marvel poster...?

What I'm trying to say is that they're trying to get you into buying into the most prominent line: Marvel XD Once you see the overwhelming number of characters, you feel like you have to get as many as possible. And I don't think it would be fair to have a poster of all moviemates including BTTF as that wouldn't be fair as the first box set is impossible to get >_>

What I'm trying to say is that they're trying to get you into buying into the most prominent line: Marvel XD Once you see the overwhelming number of characters, you feel like you have to get as many as possible. And I don't think it would be fair to have a poster of all moviemates including BTTF as that wouldn't be fair as the first box set is impossible to get >_>

IS the BTTF stuff that hard to get?

The set for part 1 is. I know, because I was looking for it recently, and had troubles finding it. :(

However, one of our British members said that these were reasonably easy to find on the UK version of EBay, along with Thor, which is a reasonably rare Minimate in the U.S.

man, none in White Plains NY, they have a crapload of the other terminator figs, looks like they hardly sold any at all, I hope that won't prevent the mates from arriving on account of the other lines not selling.

Also not to mention, they have a TON of the wolvie wave....bad news there. Does everyone else's TRU still have a ton of the wolvie movie too?

Also not to mention, they have a TON of the wolvie wave....bad news there. Does everyone else's TRU still have a ton of the wolvie movie too?
yes,unfortanately :(

Same here. I have bought 2 complete cases for myself and various board members and they keep refilling the pegs. I am holding to hope that they have the T2 mates by Friday.

Edited by minimadman

I basically bought a whole case myself, and there are two complete cases at my TRU. Not very surprising that no one has bought those, following the popular theory that Minimates based on real humans without exciting outfits don't sell too well, but why my TRU skipped out on wave 2 is inexplicable. . .all but those damn Hulk/Abom and Spidey/Kraven packs sold out of wave 1.

yes,unfortanately :(

Same here. I have bought 2 complete cases for myself and various board members and they keep refilling the pegs. I am holding to hope that they have the T2 mates by Friday.

On a similar note, does anyone still need the two Wolvie exclusives from TRU? I picked up a couple of extras and will sell them at cost (plus shipping). PM me if interested.

And they have added even more since I bought those. As of Monday, no Terminator minis, and I checked three TRUs, traveling over 100 miles to do so. I will probably check my local again tomorrow when I go to pick up my singles from my LCS.

ok, that makes much more sense in retrospect haha. when I first read it, it seemed like a random quote tossed in there, in place of answering the question. haha, so I threw in one of my own.

but yeah, it is weird about the random poster in there.