UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Realestate

Massivecarnage

Right now all my mates are still living on my shelf, but I've always thought about investing in one of those Lego Creator sets and craft-store miniatures for bulding a sort-of Avengers/X-Men manor for all of them. Otherwise I can always get their furnishings/armory from my plastic tub of Stikfas accessories.

Right now all my mates are still living on my shelf, but I've always thought about investing in one of those Lego Creator sets and craft-store miniatures for bulding a sort-of Avengers/X-Men manor for all of them. Otherwise I can always get their furnishings/armory from my plastic tub of Stikfas accessories.

It takes like 5 minutes for the landscaping the house. I will make a better one today if I can.

It takes like 5 minutes for the landscaping the house. I will make a better one today if I can.

Go for it! The little stovetop and flat-screen TV are pretty neat, BTW.

As for my mates' future mansion, they may not have a kitchen yet but at least they'll have one hell of an armory! B)

Edited by NorthRaider

Ill post the enviornments i made, they were supposed to be a surprise for my comic, but ill debut them soon, ill make sure to show y'all first.

Here it is, my minimate real estate... and the debut of the Mini Show scenery!

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

I'm real glad that Barney's Liquor is still open.

Lol, this whole thing took a total of 3 hours. All made from scratch. I asembled it all. it was so much fun.

I've been stock-piling MegaBloks and LEGO pieces for a few years now to put together some dioramas (though most are packed-up and I'm not sure when I'll find the time to actually do anything with these! :( ). Top of my priorities are some BSG sets (Classic and Modern), Bat-Cave, Stark Industries, a Western town (for my Dollar Trilogy 'mates), and generic city-scapes for Marvel and DC...pretty ambitious, huh?

I came across these the other day, and would love to add them to my MegaBloks buildings if it weren't for the hefty price-tag! They look like a pretty cool place for Dr. Strange and other Marvel 'mates to hang.

http://www.target.com/Lego-LEGO-Creator-Gr.../B000WLZC3W/qid

http://www.target.com/Lego-LEGO-Creator-Ca...B000OTF4CQ/qid=