UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And does anybody else think that Skaar`s facial expression looks a little to... I dunno... bored?

maybe he's been reading his own comic :teehee:

ZING! :biggrin:

And does it really even matter?!? I think the majority of us will just be making Conan customs with this one anyway! :thumbsup:

Wow These look really nice!

AIM Agents/Iron Men: The AIM Agents look cool and are great army builders, though like some else said I don't really think it's necessary for them to have big waist pieces. The Iron Men Are Awesome!Can't wait to add them to my hall of armors.

Capt. America/Red Skull: Really liking the Capt. America. The Red Skull is neat too. great idea on their part to add the extra suit piece and hands.

Red Hulk/Son of Hulk:This pack I think I could skip,but the more I look at them the more I start to like them.

All and all these look fantastic!

Edited by A.J.V.

I'm probably going to regret saying this, but I'm feeling pretty indifferent towards this wave. The Aim Agent, Ska'ar, and Redskull mates look amazing, but the rest just don't compare to wave 23 and 24. I'll be getting the wave but I'll have quite a bit to put on the wants/haves list(It's like to get an amazing mate you have to get a not-so-amazing mate). This is all just my personal opinion.

1.)The two IM looks practically identical, I think it's a bit of a variant waste. Would've been a great opening for a Baron Strucker.

2.)The size of Red Hulk makes his arms look a bit tiny.

3.) Captain Americas body design just looks a bit too busy for me.

Again, just my opinion, please don't butcher me for having one.

Edited by McDurg

I'm probably going to regret saying this, but I'm feeling pretty indifferent towards this wave. The Aim Agent, Ska'ar, and Redskull mates look amazing, but the rest just don't compare to wave 23 and 24. I'll be getting the wave but I'll have quite a bit to put on the wants/haves list(It's like to get an amazing mate you have to get a not-so-amazing mate). This is all just my personal opinion.

1.)The two IM looks practically identical, I think it's a bit of a variant waste. Would've been a great opening for a Baron Strucker.

2.)The size of Red Hulk makes his arms look a bit tiny.

3.) Captain Americas body design just looks a bit too busy for me.

Again, just my opinion, please don't butcher me for having one.

No way, man. Nothing (well, practically nothing) appeals to everybody. So it's cool. What are really well made minimates don't always mean that they're ones that are really wanted for everybody.

PS - I'll take any AIM agents or Iron Men offa you if you don't want them. Hee hee

Just Brilliant! This is what I get for not checking in for a few days.. a big huge SLAM monday morning of some brilliant minimate work!

Thanks much, as I have said before, this place is simply the best.

Vox

I have to say that not a single one of these figures entices me in the slightest. Red Skull is 'before my time' and I never saw what was so great about him anyway. Rulk and Skaar are too recent, as I gave up on the 616 universe a while ago. AIM troopers dont mean anything to me, and the Iron Mans I can live without to be quite honest.

All in all I'll give this wave a pass.

I have to say that not a single one of these figures entices me in the slightest. Red Skull is 'before my time' and I never saw what was so great about him anyway. Rulk and Skaar are too recent, as I gave up on the 616 universe a while ago. AIM troopers dont mean anything to me, and the Iron Mans I can live without to be quite honest.

Do you want to know what's so great about the Red Skull? The fact that he's a Captain America villain and the fact that Captain America is one of the most glaring villain-free minimates (along with Ghost Rider and Punisher. But Punisher will soon be corrected.)

Most other major Marvel characters have Villains to fight. Spider-Man has many. The X-Men have a ton. Iron Man has Movie Iron Monger and Spymaster. Thor has Loki. The Fantastic Four have Doom and The Super Skrull. Daredevil has Bullseye and Kingpin. Punisher will have Movie Jigsaw. Hulk has Abomination, Leader, and Absorbing Man (who is more Thor but still, I have him fight The Hulk). But Captain America has nothing. And Ghost Rider has nothing. But with wave 25, Captain America will not only have a villain, but his greatest villain.

Plus, he's a major menace and, being a Nazi, the pinnacle of Evil. So that's why Red Skull is so great.

As for the rest, I really don't care too much. Rulk is pretty cool, but I never read Skaar. And Iron Man is, well, he's Iron Man. Great for Iron Man geeks, but I am not one. Bucky Cap is always welcome (More shinyness in the world is a good thing.) And I don't know much about AIM but he looks so damn cool that he's hard to resist.

I think we could all use more villains.

Iron Man needs: Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, the Black Knight, the Unicorn.

Captain America needs: Batroc, Crossbones, Baron Zemo, Swordsman.

The X-Men need: Mr. Sinister, Toad, Blob, Pyro, Mastermind.

Spider-Man needs: Lizard, Electro, Vulture, Morbius, Beetle.

Daredevil needs: Purple Man, the Owl, the Gladiator, Stilt Man.

The Avengers need: Kang, Immortus,

Thor needs: Radioactive Man, Ulik, Enchantress, Executioner, Destroyer.

The Fantastic Four need: Annihilus, Blaastar, Dragon Man, Diablo, Ronan.

Plus Captain Mar-Vell, Falcon, Black Widow, Black Panther, Mantis and so many others.

Dan,your comment about the Red Skull is refreshing because justabout everything else Marvel is 'after MY time' :P The Red Skull is ol' school Marvel which they dare not let go of . Rulk & Skaar are aimed at the 'neuvo marvell' whilst AIM are aimed at the 'army builders' like all those people who don't & didn't buy the cylons,the borg & the lamentable LOR hordes. As for Iron-Man ,I'll let you in on a secret.....TBT buys 63% of all Iron Man variants & whilst he does so we can all hope for another year of " Iron-Men & the Other Minimates " .

Politically correct Red Skull .....so 'Who TF' were the 'Invaders' fighting????

I think we could all use more villains.

Iron Man needs: Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, the Black Knight, the Unicorn.

Captain America needs: Batroc, Crossbones, Baron Zemo, Swordsman.

The X-Men need: Mr. Sinister, Toad, Blob, Pyro, Mastermind.

Spider-Man needs: Lizard, Electro, Vulture, Morbius, Beetle.

Daredevil needs: Purple Man, the Owl, the Gladiator, Stilt Man.

The Avengers need: Kang, Immortus,

Thor needs: Radioactive Man, Ulik, Enchantress, Executioner, Destroyer.

The Fantastic Four need: Annihilus, Blaastar, Dragon Man, Diablo, Ronan.

Plus Captain Mar-Vell, Falcon, Black Widow, Black Panther, Mantis and so many others.

I have never seen a post on this board that I couldn't argue with. Tonight my friend you've just done that.....every single one of those characters (maybe not the FF villains :blush: ).....apart from the FF villains :lol: ...

.....I can't believe they haven't been made yet :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate

The Inhumans, for starters.

You, sir, are SO right it hurts. I want my friggin' Black Bolt minimate already. And I hate it whenever I stare at my DCD Starfire and I think, "Her hair would look great on Medusa." :(