UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

if any of you are still looking for these guys try here

I know they have all except the variant stocked in their store for sure. I haven't had to order from them online, as they are located in my town, but I know the guy who owns the place is always either going to or coming back from the ups store when i'm there. :P

Edited by killcharlesdead

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I FINALLY got my case of series 25 from SciFi Genre...

And I am fairly underwhelmed. I picked up the IM/WM and Cap/AIM 2-packs when I first saw them in TRU. Hopefully, ol Bolt-Face will wow me, but now I think I'll just try to sell a couple of sets of 6 rather than save them for customizing. I hate having buyer's remorse on minimates.

I think the wait is part of it, but mostly it's because I got most of the figures already from TRU. I stopped reading comics before the Planet Hulk story. Maybe bolt-face feels like a so-so variant, kind of like Sabertooth from wave 26, which I don't feel I need to get. Well, if nothing else, I've got a descent AIM army, plus pieces and parts for customs.

I still haven't heard a word from Corner Store Comics about my wave 25 or 26 sets w/ variant being shipped. I'm glad I went ahead and got a series 25 set w/ variant from Big Bad Toy Store (got them today :D ) . They look terrific!!! I only wonder if Corner Store will ever get those in? :blush:

I don't know how I managed to miss this in my excitement for the figure, but does Red Skull not come with a Nazi officer's cap? Really not looking forward to buying a Blackhawk/Sgt. Fury set just to get a hat if that's the case.

No, he doesn't, and don't buy that pack just for the hat. There'd be no point at all; Red SKull doesn't have a peg slot, and the cap has a peg.

And trust me; he looks fine without it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the double post guys. . . just wanan help out if it's needed.

If anyone in Australia (or overseas) is still waiting for series 25 - my LCS has still got some Classic IronMan/AIM Agent & Red Hulk/Ska'ar 2-packs (sorry, no Cap/Red Skull packs left). I'd be happy to pick them up and ship them at cost if anyone is getting desperate. Just flick me a PM.

EDIT: Checked again today - they actually DO have the Cap/Red Skull two pack, but only one. One IM/AIM set & 3 Rulk/Ska'ar sets. No-one liked the Rulks it seems.

Edited by Nessex

Are there 24 viable army builders from the MU?

Maybe, but I wouldn't really want 24 different characters. I'd be happy if, somewhere down the road, the army builder was a variant of a previous version. Like an AIM Soldier with battle damage or a weapon variant or a different facial expression. That kind of thing.

They'll probably just do the blue skinned Kree, white uniform, green accents and helmet. (Technically a captain's uniform, if you're curious.)

I hope they do a blue Kree I have a ton of heads I can use to make white skinned Kree.