UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

ok folks I'll keep it quick and simple... Shane is busy today but asked me to post these that the guys at DST sent him.

A huge thanks to DST for letting us debut these images...

MARVEL WAVE #25

Series 25:

Skaar & Red Hulk

Captain America & Red Skull (two torsos)

Classic Iron Man & AIM Agent

Bolt-Face Iron Man & AIM Agent (variant)

post-7-1232043005_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043066_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043042_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043019_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043087_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043146_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043129_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232043110_thumb.jpg

post-7-1232042980_thumb.jpg

BTW rumor has it that if you're good little Boys & Girls there may be a surprise for you tomorrow as well! :)

T.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool wave with some nice diversity. Thanks for giving us the first look DSTMatt!

I hope Marvel waits until after these are released to bring Steve Rogers back from the dead.

Edited by karamazov80

Every time I see a Hulk Minimate, I lament the 2-inch clause. It just sucks, no two ways about it.

Otherwise these look pretty damned impressive. Always preferred my Iron Man figures GOLD instead of process yellow. These will make welcome additions to the collection.

And are they giving us ARMY BUILDERS with the variant figures?! Am I high on Sharpieâ„¢ fumes?

These look hawt! I cant wait to git more Iron Man!

Have to say I posted these to get them up ASAP for you guys and hadn't had time to look, now I have I really like this wave. Great job DST!

Matt if you are still lurking... Will Bolt Face IM have a belt piece?

T.

I must say, I'm completely floored on these.

The Iron Men are far better than I was expecting (I was figuring a simple repaint to the original).

Red Skull looks to feature two outfits.

New Cap sports all the detail from the comics.

I haven't read the Skaar book, but I do like the figure.

I even find myself excited about the Red Hulk figure.

And the bee keeper will make a happy addition to my collection, as all of my heroes have been dying for some underlings to wail on for a while now.

And Matt, if we see more surprises tomorrow, I'm wondering just what will be left up your sleeves come NYCC.

Any news is good news & this is particularly refreshing after no news.Thanks TBT. I'm particularly liking Cap & the Red Skull ends some of the conjecture ,regarding insignia, that we've debated before. It's nice to see an Iron Man in this wave ,is this the 'Iron-Man Mk.24B' ? It certainly looks like the one from Iron Man #226 where he famously battled the 'Yellow Apiarist' (Hunny Hogan) who is also included in this wave.

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see these until the New York Comic Con. And damn, they look nice. Many thanks to DST for the early preview

My thoughts:

- So Red Skull comes with a suit chest piece and "evil jacket" piece? Nice, but not perfect (Perfect would include a Cosmic Cube).

- Both Iron Men look great. Really like the faces and the sculpted glove cuffs.

- New Cap is great. Can we assume he comes with a gun as well as the knife?

- Hate the Red Hulk comic - love the Minimate. He's got such a great demonic expression..

- Skarr's accessories are going to make a great Conan custom.

- AIM Agents look spectacular. Any chance for weird sci-fi guns to come with them? Or, maybe a MODOK to lead them.

- And if there's not an exclusive army-builder two-pack of AIM Agents available at TRU or perhaps comic coms, well, that's just a missed opportunity to take all my money, Matt.

Any news is good news & this is particularly refreshing after no news.Thanks TBT. I'm particularly liking Cap & the Red Skull ends some of the conjecture ,regarding insignia, that we've debated before. It's nice to see an Iron Man in this wave ,is this the 'Iron-Man Mk.24B' ? It certainly looks like the one from Iron Man #226 where he famously battled the 'Yellow Apiarist' (Hunny Hogan) who is also included in this wave.

Don't thank me I'm just the messenger, thank DST and Shane.

T.

BTW #226 was during the armor wars, so it was silver centurion IM and the 'baddie was stingray'... I'm still pondering exactly where/when these IM come ( gut feeling is the #100's for the 70's) from but I do like em a LOT :D

Don't thank me I'm just the messenger, thank DST and Shane.

T.

BTW #226 was during the armor wars, so it was silver centurion IM and the 'baddie was stingray'... I'm still pondering exactly where/when these IM come from but I do like em a LOT :D

Sting Ray,...... yeah that was him :)

Edited by buttheadsmate