UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got word today from BBTS that my set of wave 25 has processed. Hoorah.

My set has been paid for and is waiting to ship! :buttrock:

And now, 8 days later, my BBTS wave 25 pre-order is also waiting to ship. :thumbsup:

Question about Red Hulk: What does the torso look like without the chest piece?

It's just a blank red block.

I'm really pleased with these two sets, though the Wolverine: Origins wave actually pleased me a lot more. Deadpool, no matter how simple he is, is one of the most kick-ass minimates ever. I'm also thoroughly pleased with shirtless Congo wolverine, too.

Well, I got a Iron Man/AIM soldier 2-pack early thanks to the generosity of an anonymous member, and going back to my earlier criticism of Iron Man, I really think the face is what throws him off in my eyes, not the bands.

post-1827-1244843342_thumb.jpg

Too bad the red is a different shade

Well, I got a Iron Man/AIM soldier 2-pack early thanks to the generosity of an anonymous member, and going back to my earlier criticism of Iron Man, I really think the face is what throws him off in my eyes, not the bands.

post-1827-1244843342_thumb.jpg

Too bad the red is a different shade

Whats wrong with his face? Looks fine to me.

I really think the face is what throws him off in my eyes, not the bands.

You could always introduce Mr. Stark to Mr. Sharpie

Whats wrong with his face? Looks fine to me.

There was discussion way on back here about why he looks "off." The consensus here seemed to be that it was his arm, leg, and shoulder bands, but I think his eyes on his mask are way too far apart. As such, the one in that picture I posted uses the extra mask from the "Through the Ages" set, and in my opinion, looks significantly better.

Edited by karamazov80

My CBS never got their second of 2 cases (of wave 25) in and according to their shipping manifest from Diamond, they're not coming in next week either. That's gonna make it 4 weeks. So I ordered a case online. It's gonna hurt cause now I pay for shipping to Canada and I don't get my 20% discount. I hate f#ck ups like this.

My CBS never got their second of 2 cases (of wave 25) in and according to their shipping manifest from Diamond, they're not coming in next week either. That's gonna make it 4 weeks. So I ordered a case online. It's gonna hurt cause now I pay for shipping to Canada and I don't get my 20% discount. I hate f#ck ups like this.

Well if you need to recover some I am sure I can buy some from you since neither of my shops bothered to order these in at all and I could use some.

Jeff of the Miniacs

After much internal debate, I finally broke down and ordered a case from SciFi Genre. I was able to add a General John Conner single to push the order over the free shipping threshold, so I guess that's a plus. I still don't see the point of doing the 4-4-3-1 case breakdown with a series that encourages army building.

I'm sure I'll be able to figure out something to do with the extras... well, maybe not the Red Hulk...

My comic shop got the Wolverine wave in before series 25. He said he didn't know what was up, but gave them a call. He thought that maybe he forgot to order them for me, but looked at his records and saw that he did. The distributor said that they were in and they had no idea why they hadn't shipped out. Three days later he got them and I just picked them up today. I suggest having your lcs, or wherever you ordered them from call and look into it.

I really like this wave. I just need an extra Iron Man body to make another Iron Man since the bolt face one came with two masks, which I wasn't expecting.

After much internal debate, I finally broke down and ordered a case from SciFi Genre. I was able to add a General John Conner single to push the order over the free shipping threshold, so I guess that's a plus. I still don't see the point of doing the 4-4-3-1 case breakdown with a series that encourages army building.

I'm sure I'll be able to figure out something to do with the extras... well, maybe not the Red Hulk...

Got my Aim guys today from BBTS, I got 3 sets, i fiure I'll get a 4th one from the TRU pack later. I might get more if they were on discount, or they pack aim guys with another army builder. Great little figure, love it now one of my favorites.

IM's pretty cool too, thats my favorite IM armor, and i had the first one in my avengers display for awhile, and it was my favorite. But I'll probably throw the new IM in as default avengers IM. then with the extra add it to the IM armory.

My full set from BBTS turned up today, I opt for slow boat postage to Oz, I can't rave about Iron Man enough, a perfect update from the earlier classic suit. Still boggles my mind how much they've progressed nowdays :)

Got these in the post today. Went the ebay route as nowhere in the UK has them yet. Worked out at £6.86 per 2 pack with the postage which is a little cheaper then my LCS so happy me :)

post-179-1245316361_thumb.jpg

Hehe, Limited Edition just got them in, and for 86p cheaper!

Good things come to those who wait... depending on whether you consider 86p to be a good thing.

If they have the variant set for £6 ....please hurry :P

Oddest thing happened to me today .....the laugh was on me :yes: I received a parcel from the US which I perhaps really wasn't expecting. Wrapped in brown paper I hurriedly opened it & there it was.....a brown cardboard Diamond Select case with the words 'Marvel ....Series 25..etc....case# of 650'

"Bl*$dy Hell" ....I thought .....at bl*$dy last...thankyou God" :woot:

:angry: .....it turned out that some ebay seller albeit coincidentally had used "that particular f^^4ing carton" to ship a DC Wave 1 to me. What's the frakkin chances ?

Ironically although I have secured these now ....I still haven't had the pleasure of actually seeing them.

RATS!

Even in victory, a small defeat.

Got my full set wave 25 from BBTS today. Very happy.

BUT... no bolt helmet on my variant Iron Man. Got the nose, but no bolts. Going to contact DST about it, but I don't have high hopes.