UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC Minimates giveaway

boyd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to make it to that panel If I do I will update that night

I say take a camera and or a dictaphone and record it for us ;)

T.

If they allow photography I will have my camera so I will definitely take pics and share with everyone

If not I'll take notes lol

Hey, I'm going to NYCC! Yay!

My first big con, so how do these giveaways work?

You go to the con, join the inevitable queue at the DST booth at noon as per previous posts and are given a minimate then all you have to do is send the minimate to me. and the process is complete! ;)

T.

You go to the con, join the inevitable queue at the DST booth at noon as per previous posts and are given a minimate then all you have to do is send the minimate to me. and the process is complete! ;)

T.

Hm...sounds truthful....

I'm gonna try to make it to that panel If I do I will update that night

I say take a camera and or a dictaphone and record it for us ;)

T.

If they allow photography I will have my camera so I will definitely take pics and share with everyone

If not I'll take notes lol

And please be sure to grill whomever you can about the status of the BSG 'mates. Bright lights, electro-shock, whatever means are necessary to get us some answers! Have fun (God, I wish I could go)!

This is really awkward for me and hate to ask, but would anyone that is going to NYCC be able to do a huge favor for me? I desperately need one of the "Exclusive Stealth Cylons" (from the 6" line) that they are selling at the DST booth. I am willing to pay, trade, whatever for this item (and shipping/+extra for time of course!). If anyone can help, please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it.

T.

Hm...sounds truthful....

Remember - you'll need a disguise to go through the line twice. I suggest a wig, fake mustache or an eyepatch. The DST employees won't suspect a thing...

T.

Hm...sounds truthful....

Remember - you'll need a disguise to go through the line twice. I suggest a wig, fake mustache or an eyepatch. The DST employees won't suspect a thing...

Or Iron Man, Wolverine, or Spidey. Then they REALLY won't see anything wrong with it. ;)

i will be there as well (third year in a row). if they allow photography in the panel i'll try to snag some pics. as for the free minimates, i remember one year when i asked the DST guy if there were any minimate give aways, he just handed me a fist full of starbuck exclusives and a free comic book mate.

Edited by skull buster

With all due respect, I wouldn't be caught dead in NY. Or if I went to NY, I'd be dead. One or the other. :P

Whats wrong with NYC?

More or less a reference to Hank Williams Jr. when he sang "Just send me to Hell or New York City it'd be about the same to me"

I know I said this before somewhere, but would it be awesome if it were a flesh colored blank? Or a clear one. Clear would be nice too.

Ok this is off topic but, anybody know if AFX is going to have a booth at NYCC this year?

I've been frequently checking the listings on their site, because my dad still hasn't fully decided on going or not :(, but AFX doesn't have one as of now. As far as i know, DST does, so maybe they'll be able to make up for it?? One can only hope...

Ok this is off topic but, anybody know if AFX is going to have a booth at NYCC this year?

I've been frequently checking the listings on their site, because my dad still hasn't fully decided on going or not :(, but AFX doesn't have one as of now. As far as i know, DST does, so maybe they'll be able to make up for it?? One can only hope...

I would think if that haven't said they'd be there by now they wont be there. I guess I can pick up my Punisher and Secret Invasion sets at the diamond booth. They do sell stuff right? I remember them having a cash register at their booth last time.