UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC Minimates giveaway

boyd

Over on the AA web site they announced that they will have a booth at the New Your Comic Con, and will be giving away a free Minimate each day at noon.

They do not say that the Minimate is an exclusive, or have pictures, so who knows what they're giving away.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over on the AA web site they announced that they will have a booth at the New Your Comic Con, and will be giving away a free Minimate each day at noon.

They do not say that the Minimate is an exclusive, or have pictures, so who knows what they're giving away.

I am so biting my tongue :P

Is this a good show ? My birthday is around that time so I could perhaps whisk 'er indoors away to the Big Apple for the week & pretend my money is worth something :( Seriously is it to be recommended?

I am so biting my tongue :P

Is this a good show ? My birthday is around that time so I could perhaps whisk 'er indoors away to the Big Apple for the week & pretend my money is worth something :( Seriously is it to be recommended?

Not as big or as sunny as SDCC but if you can go then It should be fun.

Sadly I am moving that week so there is 0% chance of me getting there.

Anyone want to take bets on the giveaway being a terminator mini?

T.

NYCC ....It looks like the 'job's on',Timbo :thumbsup: Just had a PM from ol' Grimlock & apparently we're welcome to stay at 'his'. I love that guy....oohwhee...Brooklyn...can't wait :unsure:

Buy your passes soon. If I remember correctly, I think they sold out last year.

NYCC ....It looks like the 'job's on',Timbo :thumbsup: Just had a PM from ol' Grimlock & apparently we're welcome to stay at 'his'. I love that guy....oohwhee...Brooklyn...can't wait :unsure:

I'm glad you kids worked it out. It seems like only yesterday he was refering to everyone as "40 year old virgins". Oh the good times. ;)

With out any dignity whatsoever I am going to be the first to call DIBS on any spares ;)

T.

I would have loved to seen your reply, Timbo, if this quote had come from anyone but you! :lol:

I'm sure more than a couple people "owe" you a little something for your past help and generosity though...

OK who will be there on friday to report back to us on this:

While enjoying New York Comic Con, also be sure to attend our special 2009: The Year of the Minimate Panel and Q&A! This special panel will be held on Friday in Room 1A17 from 1:00-2:00 PM. DSTChuck, Project Manager Robert Yee and special Minimate artists will be on hand to answer your questions, listen to your requests and showcase future Minimate licenses and designs!

from the DST homepage

Jeff of the Miniacs

With out any dignity whatsoever I am going to be the first to call DIBS on any spares ;)

T.

I would have loved to seen your reply, Timbo, if this quote had come from anyone but you! :lol:

I'm sure more than a couple people "owe" you a little something for your past help and generosity though...

hehe yeah I know hence the without any dignity, it's going to be a rough year for me cos i will not be able to get to any of the cons, even SDCC for the first time in 5 yrs :(

T.

Someone needs to pick up alot of them for people who can't get there on account of Birthday traveling. I'd be happy to buy some! :)

Someone needs to pick up alot of them for people who can't get there on account of Birthday traveling. I'd be happy to buy some! :)

Are we expecting a lot of birthdays on those days?

T.

I know I'm having two or three birthdays on those days, but I can't account for the rest of the people here.

Are we expecting a lot of birthdays on those days?

T.

I know I'm having two or three birthdays on those days, but I can't account for the rest of the people here.

My Bithday is on the 6th, im going away that day to florida.