UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Will DST send me a replacement part?

Mystery Man

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting this is all relevant threads:

Ok, I officially have a surplus of Wave 36 'mates. If anyone needs help with missing parts on this wave, PM me and they are yours for shipping costs. :thumbsup:

Funny you should mention it actually...

My Modern Mandarin is missing a foot. I contacted DST a few weeks ago and got no response.

Got any feet? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Did LCS Reborn Thor have a waist-riser?

I ask because the Thor I have on my shelf right now did not, I actually pulled his legs down because he looked "too short" with his legs all the way up into his torso.

I then bought two Lady Loki's at TRU for custom fodder last month and one of the Thor's fell out of the package, popped apart and I was surprised to see a riser. At first I thought maybe I put it there for some reason and pulled out the second Thor and he too had a riser...

So was my LCS Thor missing a piece or was that one of those weird "TRU differences" were only that version of Thor had a riser?

• 2 weeks later...

Upon opening my SDCC 90's X-men set, I learned that my Battle-Damaged Wolverine was just that. I lifted him out of the package to discover that his left leg was unattached. I investigated further and it was actually the ball-joint on the torso that had broken. Now that's battle damaged. Unfortunately, he's not healing on his own. Has anyone ever contacted DST about a broken lower torso, and received a new one? This is my first time having any problem with a broken part, and I find it quite ironic who it happened with.

Upon opening my SDCC 90's X-men set, I learned that my Battle-Damaged Wolverine was just that. I lifted him out of the package to discover that his left leg was unattached. I investigated further and it was actually the ball-joint on the torso that had broken. Now that's battle damaged. Unfortunately, he's not healing on his own. Has anyone ever contacted DST about a broken lower torso, and received a new one? This is my first time having any problem with a broken part, and I find it quite ironic who it happened with.

I had similar problems: right hip broke on both Battle Ravaged Wolverine and Feral right after taking them out of the package. DST got back to me after a couple of weeks, but they said they can't replace the part since it's an exclusive. (I guess they don't have any spares for those?) Maybe email DST anyway so they know this isn't an isolated incident.

I had similar problems: right hip broke on both Battle Ravaged Wolverine and Feral right after taking them out of the package. DST got back to me after a couple of weeks, but they said they can't replace the part since it's an exclusive. (I guess they don't have any spares for those?) Maybe email DST anyway so they know this isn't an isolated incident.

I received my SDCC 90's X-men set and Wolverine's left leg was also broken when I lifted it out of the package. :blink: At least it wasn't Bishop or Jubilee.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know where the QC thread went to. >.< If you find it please move this there.

Whatever tape DST has been using lately is terrible. The old stuff held figures in place. This new stuff, the polymers interact with the plastic of the toys and leave an impossible sticky residue to clean up. I don't know what happened.

I don't know where the QC thread went to. >.< If you find it please move this there.

Whatever tape DST has been using lately is terrible. The old stuff held figures in place. This new stuff, the polymers interact with the plastic of the toys and leave an impossible sticky residue to clean up. I don't know what happened.

I noticed that on the Captain America TTA set's shields. I had to scrub all 4 with soap and hot water.

yeah i had the same problem with the Captain America TTA set the shields were real bad and the first batch of halo mates i got it the tape left residue on the weapons soapy water cured it but i hope this tape isnt here to stay

• 10 months later...

I was trying to find where the current "I need a part from DST" conversation was going on and couldn't find it. So I decided to revive this old thread (which is why I made it in the first place ;) ).

Today I got an entire Evil Slimer figure, including the floating base, when I wrote and said that I needed a hand since mine came with two of the same ones.

Super neat and I just wanted to share. I didn't get anything in my email for several weeks other than a "I'll check and see what I can find", but never anything after that. Tooting their horn a little, this was super swell... and came on the tail end of them sending me a full Dracula when I needed the hairpiece replaced (one of my ferrets got ahold of it).

Super swell! Thanks Chris Myers!

• 2 weeks later...

Chris from DST got back to me and is sending a replacement part.

DST rock!! :)

Try to keep ferret-related replacement requests to a minimum. If we replaced every Minimate part that was ever devoured by a ferret, we'd be out of business.

Funny you say this... because my ferret was eaten by Minimates.

Can you please send me a replacement ferret!?

Edited by Pete