UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Will DST send me a replacement part?

Mystery Man

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my two emails. mutter mutter mumble gripe rassafrassin' broken Mephisto crotch mumble mumble...

Wow you have more broken/missing parts than the rest of the board put together!

How many times have you posted telling us that you have emailed DST?

T.

p.s. Mephesto Crotch sounds like something you'd go to the clinic for :D

Sent my two emails. mutter mutter mumble gripe rassafrassin' broken Mephisto crotch mumble mumble...

Wow you have more broken/missing parts than the rest of the board put together!

How many times have you posted telling us that you have emailed DST?

T.

p.s. Mephesto Crotch sounds like something you'd go to the clinic for :D

Spooky post Timbo because I was just going to rib ol' Mystery Man about becoming our resident Destroyer of Minimates . :) Since this thread's inauguration nearly a year ago 'Sgt. Schultz' has dominated (t)his thread & his crotch problems are now almost legendary .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Yes, they are generally able to provide parts. They don't have access to store exclusives, like the TRU stuff, so with one of those I'd write to ask but already be thinking of a way you could purchase a replacement yourself.

You email 'em, they email you back, you thank them and give them your address, they send it to you.

Sage advice Mystery Man.

I just got a response regarding my Jewel-headed Phoenix 'Mate and they didn't have any replacement parts since it's an exclusive set. :( So if anyone has an extra Phoenix head... let me know!

Yes, they are generally able to provide parts. They don't have access to store exclusives, like the TRU stuff, so with one of those I'd write to ask but already be thinking of a way you could purchase a replacement yourself.

You email 'em, they email you back, you thank them and give them your address, they send it to you.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I've been having some trouble with this... A few of my minimates have come either missing pieces entirely or have a drastic flaw in their paint job or assembly. I've tried e-mailing DST twice and got a reply the first time but haven't heard anything since the first of December; the other message hasn't had a response after being sent almost a week ago. Should I keep trying or am I being impatient? After all my Goliath has a hole in his chest paint that makes it look like the kree shot him!

Hey guys, I've been having some trouble with this... A few of my minimates have come either missing pieces entirely or have a drastic flaw in their paint job or assembly. I've tried e-mailing DST twice and got a reply the first time but haven't heard anything since the first of December; the other message hasn't had a response after being sent almost a week ago. Should I keep trying or am I being impatient? After all my Goliath has a hole in his chest paint that makes it look like the kree shot him!

Keep at it, try once more and make sure you are using the customer service email address.

Eventaully someone will reply!

T.

My guess would be the CS department is getting absolutely slammed over this whole Angel thing. Give it a little more time, and try again.

But, know that they usually can't help too much with replacing variants.

That's an excellent point about the Angel and I'm glad you guys recommend to keep trying; I'm more then a little paranoid about this especially since I was absolutely struck with a terrible case of bad luck in so many of the packs I've bought recently. Getting them through my LCS and being one of only about 4 guys who actually collect minimates regularly in my entire city hasn't left me with a ton of options outside of buying extras which is an insane proposition for sets like Deadpool Wolverine and Boltface Iron Man. I'm not holding my breath on variants being replaced but I figured it would be best to let them know as soon as possible just in case. It's kind of my fault in the first place as you can see the hole on Goliath's chest through the package; I was just in such a rush not to be scooped on this variant that I didn't look at him when my retailer took him off the shelf. $14.00 and 2 hours later I finally pulled him from my bag, opening myself to a very heavy feeling of dread...

• 5 months later...