UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Will DST send me a replacement part?

Mystery Man

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I wonder if they are just acting in a passive-aggressive manner to avoid conflict? If they don't answer, you can't get mad at them for their response, only for their lack of answering.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few issues with the QC for the Dark avengers (Gimpy foot on Marvel, Decal issues on Ms Marvels Mask, Missing knife for Ares, etc . . .) And have sent 2 emails to DST with no response so far. It's been about 3 weeks since i wrote the first email to DST.

I'm messaged Matt on here too to see what happens - so we'll see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

mystery man are you still looking for that mask? I have one from that set im sure we could make somthing happen if your still hunting it down.

I know my personal experience with my one bump in the road with missing parts was with deadpool and it was more then resolved in the end.He came missing his revolver side arm.This always happens to me with the things i want the most in my orders,of course i got on the horn that day with diamond select and it took a little time,few weeks over all about a week or two to get a firm response then a week later a envelope with replacements of all his guns.I was more then happy problem solved so not to bad on turn around time.A week to two weeks later I got a txt from my wife while I was at work that i had another envelope from diamond I had her open it and text me back with what was inside becouse I wasnt expecting anything else from them I had already emailed that i had recieved the replacements and thanked them a while ago,low and behold they sent me another whole deadpool, I was in shock a free complete deadpool.So my patience and honesty paid off twice over,so i have nothing but possitive things to say about there replacement program.I aim sure the second suprise I recieved was a screw up on there end I emailed them about it but and they didnt ask me to mail him back they were just happy i was satisfied,so a little time and it all worked out.They made it right 1000 times over so i have faith it will work out for others.Deadpool now resides on the dash of my volkswagon beetle

Edited by eclipse

faster lol,i read the post before work this morning and had to tell my story,tonight i went back and read it and yeah you would think i was him!!! (maybey two breaths)

mystery man are you still looking for that mask I have one from that set im sure we could make somthin happen if your still hunting

I know my personal expieriance with my one bump in the road with my deadpool was more then resolved he came missing his revolver this always happens to me and of course i got on the horn that day with diamond select and it took a little time few weeks over all about a week or two to get a firm response then i got a envelope with all his guns about two weeks later then no crap a week later i got a txt from my wife that i had another envelop from diamond and i had her open it and text me back with what was inside becouse i wasnt expecting anything from them i had already emailed that i had recieved the replacements and low and behold they sent me another whole deadpool i was in shock a free complete deadpool.so my patiance and honesty paid off,so i have nothing but possitive to say about there replacement program/Im sure in the end it may have been a screw up on there end but hay they did not ask me to mail him back they were just happy i was satisfied so a little time and it all worked out.dont get me wrong im very persistant about my collecting but ive worked with alot of stores and reps and diamond was the first not to question the missing revolver they just made it right 1000 times over so i have faith it will work out for others

p.s. my deadpool now is velcroed to my volcswagon bugs dash to say the least

Punctuation, grammer grammar & spelling are your friends...

Seriously I gave up halfway through this post. If you can't make an effort when you type don't expect anyone to make the effort to read it.

T.

Sorry to anyone that read my original post,I did not know I could go back and edit it ,I do know, I thought I was stuck with it.Its fixed alot easier to read.

mystery man are you still looking for that mask? I have one from that set im sure we could make somthing happen if your still hunting it down.

I know my personal experience with my one bump in the road with missing parts was with deadpool and it was more then resolved in the end.He came missing his revolver side arm.This always happens to me with the things i want the most in my orders,of course i got on the horn that day with diamond select and it took a little time,few weeks over all about a week or two to get a firm response then a week later a envelope with replacements of all his guns.I was more then happy problem solved so not to bad on turn around time.A week to two weeks later I got a txt from my wife while I was at work that i had another envelope from diamond I had her open it and text me back with what was inside becouse I wasnt expecting anything else from them I had already emailed that i had recieved the replacements and thanked them a while ago,low and behold they sent me another whole deadpool, I was in shock a free complete deadpool.So my patience and honesty paid off twice over,so i have nothing but possitive things to say about there replacement program.I aim sure the second suprise I recieved was a screw up on there end I emailed them about it but and they didnt ask me to mail him back they were just happy i was satisfied,so a little time and it all worked out.They made it right 1000 times over so i have faith it will work out for others.Deadpool now resides on the dash of my volkswagon beetle

Cool man! Thanks a heap! I'll send you a private message about it.

mystery man a pic of the mask!!

post-3300-1257567665_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've also had a tough time getting a response from Art Asylum's Customer Service.

My problem seems pretty unusual. I purchased the SECRET INVASION set which rocks but didn't realize that my Phoenix figure had the wrong head! She had the same exact head as Jewel. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

Any help would be appreciated.

Well, the first time i wrote in about faulty/missing pieces i was delighted to get a response right away.

DSTMatt acted swiftly & efficiently & i received replacement parts within a couple of weeks.

After buying the two Dark Avengers sets, i had a couple of QC issues & emailed DST customer service, but received no response. I've emailed them 3 times in as many months now & heard nothing back.

I'm not sure if it's because it's getting closer to Christmas, or because of the sheer number of MiniMates that have been coming out this year, but i have had no luck getting a response.

Give it a go, but don't count a response right away at this busy time of year :(

Hey folks just stumbled onto this thread (should it really be in the Marvel section)..so I checked and we do not have ANY part emails on our customer service log that we have not at least replied to (even if the answer was we'll check).

SO if you have not heard anything from us please feel free to send your request in again. Do NOT send to Matt or Chris directly or PM them send it to the CS email - so we have a record of it. We'll respond to all request - even if its bad news. We do have a stash of parts but older stuff is always an issue, as are exclusives, but you might get lucky, we'll do what we can..