UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Starro

Danial

Hey guys, I don't remember seeing anyone talk about this.

For any of you who are as desperate as I am to buy something new for your DC mates. A while ago they put out a Starro Heroclix figure. Even though it doesn't move, it's perfect scale for minimates to battle with.

Sorry for the blurry pics, my camera sucks.

078.jpg

079.jpg

083.jpg

Starro is my one & only Heroclix item but I have been debating whether to GET Fin Fang Foom . Has anybody here got one & is it an appropriate scale for Minimates?

Not what you are asking about specifically, but here is the Marvel Legends BAF version with Minimates.

Edited by karamazov80

Absolutely brilliant. No display better depicts the first coming together of the Justice League.

Well done, now just keep Snapper Carr away from the bags of Lime stored near your display or its all over!!

-Vox

Absolutely brilliant. No display better depicts the first coming together of the Justice League.

Well done, now just keep Snapper Carr away from the bags of Lime stored near your display or its all over!!

-Vox

Lime on the lawn is the hippest, Daddi-o!

And I want to get one of those Starro the Conqueror's now.

Edited by Mystery Man

Starro is really cool, well worth the price...

starro1.jpg

starro2.jpg

starro4.jpg

starro3.jpg

starro5.jpg

Lol, Hightwing, Hawkman, AND Booster Gold with John, WW, Suped, Arrow, and Aqua?? I find it funny that there isn't a Batman or Flash, but to each his own.

Personally, i REALLY want one of those Sentinal Lcix. However, i've bought a few in the past (Ivy and Clayface) for show, and the paint apps weren't all that great. Anyone know how they are, and if Senti is articulated (<probably not, but...)??

EDIT: OMG, i just noticed that Aquamans'a hands are LEGOS. Priceless. ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Besides Starro, I highly recomend the Heroclix Anti-Monitor as well...

monitor_shelf.jpg

Personally, i REALLY want one of those Sentinal Lcix. However, i've bought a few in the past (Ivy and Clayface) for show, and the paint apps weren't all that great. Anyone know how they are, and if Senti is articulated (<probably not, but...)??

I have one of the Heroclix Sentinels and from what I remember they have two sets of swappable hands (fists and open) but besides being able to rotate the hands that’s it for articulation. To me the Sentinel is too small (5 inches maybe) and because of the pose has a tendency to lean. Mine is only held by glue on one foot.

I’ll try to take a pic of the Sentinel with Minimates this weekend.

Edited by hypno

• 2 weeks later...
Would be really cool if you could hollow out his torso and fit Sinestro inside there doing the same motions.

Funny you should say that. There actually is a small Heroclix sized Sinestro inside the construct's chest. It's sealed in and unremovable, and is really hard to see even up close.