UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Wars Wave 8!

ARE-JAY

Lol, lots of things weren't working for pics last night. Like my toilet-sig-thingy. ;)

This looks to be a promising wave! I'm liking that Shock Trooper (i live near 4 Targets. Sweet!), Bossk has been my favorite bounty hunter during Imperial times for a while, and the Ewok is too cute to pass up. Biggs and the Snowtrooper i could care less about, but they look nice as well.

Gotta say, these Muggs are coming along nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if THEY reached 26 waves. ;)

You hear that, Lucas?? Your product has a chance of reaching 26 waves. Jump on the friggin minimate bandwagon!!

bossk and snow trooper(s) are a must for me if i can find them. i like teebo, but i'd rather have wicket of course.

biggs is cool, but i don't HAVE to get him, and i'm only buying star wars muggs for the original movies so no shock trooper for me!

This looks like one license that just keeps going but what else would you expect from SW. Ewoks dont do anything for me but the Old Ben and Guard are cool enough.

Imagine how well Star Wars Minimates would sell ;)

The legs are shorter on Wicket. Have they done this with Muggs before?

Yoda, Short round, Bumblebee and now Teebo and Wicket use the short legs =)

I deleted my post after I noticed "Teebo" having shorter legs in the picture above. If they are willing to make these kinds of adjustments to Muggs, I wonder if they might also consider removing the arms and throwing a thin plastic shell over one for R2.