UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Um... stolen Minimate.

Shup Dude

I feel so very stupid right now. About three hours ago, my friend that I haven't seen in a while came over my house. (A long while, about a year) and I showed him my Minimates. After, he was thinking of buying some, too.

So he asked if he could have one. I said sure, and gave him one of my least favorite ones. (I had two of the same, both being Wolverine)

He said he really liked my Deathstroke and Taskmaster. So he switched up their outfits. (Put Deathstroke's mask on Taskmaster, and Taskmaster's cloak on Deathstroke.)

After trying to get them off (they wouldn't budge) I put them in the freezer. We were hanging outside for hours, then he left. I got home, and hated myself because I thought he stole them, yet I knew he couldn't have. He's my best and most loyal friend, but those two Minimates were gone. About half an hour of searching my room, I was smart enough to remember where I put them. In the freezer. So I checked, and they're good. But... now Deathstroke's hand comes off easily.

Oh well, at least I have them still.

But I still feel dumb. One for accusing my friend of stealing them (behind his back) and two for forgetting that they were in the freezer. Has this ever happened to you?

Shup Dude, I'll try to be nicer than someone else will be (TBT, I'm looking at you) in saying that this particular topic was just unnessicary. Is there any sort of betterment that this oard gets from this topic? Is it really relevant about anything? Yor minimates are fine and you're still best friends with this guy right? Did you accuse him to his face? No. Yes, I have believed my friends have done things that they didn't do (I'm not going into it now) but mine have been much more disasterous. So I don't see what you have to post about. Just saying.

Shup Dude, I'll try to be nicer than someone else will be (TBT, I'm looking at you) in saying that this particular topic was just unnessicary. Is there any sort of betterment that this oard gets from this topic? Is it really relevant about anything? Yor minimates are fine and you're still best friends with this guy right? Did you accuse him to his face? No. Yes, I have believed my friends have done things that they didn't do (I'm not going into it now) but mine have been much more disasterous. So I don't see what you have to post about. Just saying.

Hey Trekker not need to be rude! Its not like he posted this in the trade thread or anything it's the right place.

Actually there is no rule saying he can't post personal stories, I just skim read it and moved on.

I say have at it, lets hear sordid tales of theft and larceny, or in this case suspected tales...

(MMV is not responsible if you do jail time for any admissions made here!)

T.

Well, I guess it can't be that bad then... methinks the dwarves stole Hulk because they needed a new king to worship :lol:

But seriously, my Avengers Hulk minimate really is missing, and for the life of me I cannot figure out where it could have possibly gone. Which is ironic because I was just kind of complaining about how the Defenders Hulk had a much better facial expression last time I had it.

God, I hope the Avengers Hulk didn't have telepathic powers... it probably ran away because I hurt its feelings :(

On topic:

hurm.

Off topic:

God, I hope the Avengers Hulk didn't have telepathic powers... it probably ran away because I hurt its feelings :(

You should better hope that he hasn't accidently landed on a foreign planet, gladiator-fights his way up to the throne room and comes back with a load of strange looking fellows* to declare war on your place! :ohmy:

___

*Yay, more never released Minimates!

• 2 months later...

Well, here's an odd update...

Remember my lost Avengers # 1 Hulk Minimate?

He came back.

post-2659-1238768271_thumb.jpg

It gets worse: our house has basically been reduced to a crater, Mr Fantastic's pummeling Iron Man to a pulp, Dr Strange has got duck feet for hands, and Black Bolt's nowhere to be found (wait a minute... :blink:)

Edited by NorthRaider