UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does anyone have scans for C3 Batcave part list?

Modefan

I tried to google this but came up with nothing

Does anyone have a scan of the batcave parts list or know where I can find one online?

Thanks in advance!

There are PDF's somewhere with them, let me do some snooping, if not I think I have the instruction booklet and will dig it out for ya.

Aslo there are two versions of the parts list the original and a revised one which was done because the batcave was too unstable at first, so they added some parts to make it more solid.

T.

I really thought TBT had them, and posted them sometime ago. it may have been a different forum like when we did not have our own address or still attached to minimate central. i hit up brickshelf Legions of Gotham and DC C3 Minimates Construction Sets - Featuring Dark Knight's extensive C3 gallery (from minimate central, which has been shut down)

don't worry Modefan this has come up before and we found them somewhere. although last time is was a little closer to when c3 was around, like we were still morning the their passing (thanks for digging up old wounds). i have to go a cry alittle for the death of ALL DC minimates :(

I really thought TBT had them, and posted them sometime ago. it may have been a different forum like when we did not have our own address or still attached to minimate central. i hit up brickshelf Legions of Gotham and DC C3 Minimates Construction Sets - Featuring Dark Knight's extensive C3 gallery (from minimate central, which has been shut down)

don't worry Modefan this has come up before and we found them somewhere. although last time is was a little closer to when c3 was around, like we were still morning the their passing (thanks for digging up old wounds). i have to go a cry alittle for the death of ALL DC minimates :(

Thanks for the info & help TBT - and Maxcarnage - sorry to open old wounds

I tried to google this but came up with nothing

Does anyone have a scan of the batcave parts list or know where I can find one online?

Thanks in advance!

There are PDF's somewhere with them, let me do some snooping, if not I think I have the instruction booklet and will dig it out for ya.

Aslo there are two versions of the parts list the original and a revised one which was done because the batcave was too unstable at first, so they added some parts to make it more solid.

T.

Any problems with finding these get back to me ,I have a sets of these instructions for either Batcave.

• 1 month later...