UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MAESTRO HULK 100% REAL

thats real nice I like all the helmets and stuff on the figure. I have seen other images of him that use the same look as you have with all the hero bits. I am surprised though looking at them that marvel didnt add any spidey imagery to the character as it seem to have all the other major characters on there.

HI friends, check new customs

Visit my site: http://www.walyk.com/julian/

happy holyday master Ben, present my last custom...JEJEJE

MAESTRO HULK , check tropies...accesories !!!

HEAD : maestro hulk legends...little change beard

BODY: Pitt legendary heroes

TROPHIES: helmet magneto legends, helmet juggernaut legends VI, helmet iron man movie, helmet custom nova, head ultron legends, helmet Doom, shield captain america legends, hammer Thor asgar, head ghost rider, head spiderma (bonus jejeje) and (jacket ghost rider bonus jeje), sKeleton wolferine adamantium (custom right arm), CAP Dr. Strange, necklace...

PAINT: My imagination.

CHECK ARES REAL WARRIOR..JEJEJE

JULINESTROZA.

post-2790-1231514510_thumb.jpg

You also know this is a minimate-centric message board, right?

Reideen, please remember that this is a customs section and as this is a custom, how would it not qualify?

Just because it's minimate-centric does not mean it's minimates exclusively. I've seen ML customs here.

I hope you don't mind me refuting your point. Please don't ban me.

You also know this is a minimate-centric message board, right?

Reideen, please remember that this is a customs section and as this is a custom, how would it not qualify?

Just because it's minimate-centric does not mean it's minimates exclusively. I've seen ML customs here.

I hope you don't mind me refuting your point. Please don't ban me.

Which is exactly why I didn't lock the thread down. When someone is spamming the board with multiple threads and spamming old threads with links to their site, a 'friendly reminder' is sometimes necessary.

• 3 years later...

Nice stuff. When was the last time this guy was on the board. I definitely would love to see a Maestro Minimate(they haven't made one have they :pinch:).

Nice stuff. When was the last time this guy was on the board. I definitely would love to see a Maestro Minimate(they haven't made one have they :pinch:).

He's coming, unless this guy isn't Maestro:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6060/6859092244_2ee8fc0375_o.jpg