UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A bit creepy?

homestar17

So, I'm not into the Muggs at all, but does anyone else think the banner advert that Entertainment Earth is running for their Indiana Jones ones is creepy?

creepy.jpg

I mean, look at the way Sallah is glancing at Short Round (& SR's expression). And then it cuts off right above their hands. To me, it screams, "Bad touch!" :lol:

PS - Before anyone jumps on me, I think the advert is funny (tho odd) & I laugh everytime I see it. I'm not saying that EE is implying anything either.

Nobody will obviously be surprised when they see my post immediately agreeing ;) I have been grinning at ol' Johnny Turk in that banner for some while :lol: There are some things that even ol' bhm leaves unsaid though.

I do trust that you are not jumped on :blush:

Ha ha ha ha, BHM! Always the gentleman. :)

The "jumping on" I'm concerned with is from die-hard Indy fans who think I'm being sacrilegious. I love the Indy movies & was sad that Sallah wasn't in the latest one (#4).

I believe that Entertainment Earth had a stock-take over the Christmas period . Amongst the items that were 'found' in their inventory were quite a few mislaid Muggs which had been scattered all over the store. Some were found in the retail area .....some in the warehouse . They even found Salla with Short Round up the back-passage .....these are now on clearance :ohmy: