UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Houston we have a problem

I'm new to this place and I'm glad to be here! I have collected toys (action figures) my whole life. Anyway, I need a safe place to lurk so I'm picking this place cos I love Marvel minimates. I have about 200 Marvel minimates right now. At first when I saw the minimates in Toyfare, I was like, these are retarded. But then I bought my 1st box and I was hooked. I even tear em out of the box and that's hard for an old collector like myself.

Kisses,

jason

post-2791-1231199653_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason4444

Welcome! This is a great place to hang out and we need some more old timers around here. :)

Edit: Oh, and I love beer too. No toy collection is complete without it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Thanks brotha.

Here is a pic of my Shoguns. Old timers unite!

post-2791-1231200745_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason4444

Toy rooms rock! ohh how i rember trying to buy secret wars figures as a kid

I remember them on clearance at the local "Children's Palace" going for $2 a piece or something. . .but I think all they had was everyone's favorite not-yet-Minimate Kang, Doc Ock, and Magneto. Vintage peg warmers.

Wish I had more Super Powers!!

Toy rooms rock! ohh how i rember trying to buy secret wars figures as a kid

I remember them on clearance at the local "Children's Palace" going for $2 a piece or something. . .but I think all they had was everyone's favorite not-yet-Minimate Kang, Doc Ock, and Magneto. Vintage peg warmers.

Wish I had more Super Powers!!

I always thought it was strange that the Secret Wars (1984) line was not worth more money. I know Electro, Constrictor, Iceman and Wolverine were/are worth more. You have to remember at this time we didn't have much on the action figure front. GI Joes were strong but Marvel was huge in the mid 80's. And at this size it was crazy different than the 3 3/4" lines.

Just sayin.

Just happy to be here,

jason

PS

Dude, Super Powers have always been crazy hot! They have always been a great return on eBay and whatnot. I'm trying to rebuild my collection from the 80's. I'm buying em loose and they are still crazy high.

post-2791-1231201488_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason4444

I hope it's ok that I post another pic of my toy room. I don't know the rules yet.

bible-man!!!! :teehee:

oh and welcome sir!

Oh...er...oh...uh...yeah, that's a joke. I hope ppl understand that.

PS

My Marvel minimate army is attached! Enjoy!!

post-2791-1231204104_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231204117_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231204127_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231204135_thumb.jpg

post-2791-1231204144_thumb.jpg

Edited by jason4444

Oh...er...oh...uh...yeah, that's a joke. I hope ppl understand that. If not, no thang.

no its cool, i think its funny! i used to see that show/movie (dont know, dont care) come on t.v. when i was young and i woud just watch it and laugh.

Welcome on board, man!

Anyway, I better go feed my cows and milk my horses. hahaaha, I have never been on a horse, but when ppl think of Texas they think cows, horses and tumbleweeds (I think).

And welcome to the world of cliché as well!

*puts on his Sauerkraut and eats his Lederhosen*

• 1 month later...