UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Minimates cancelled

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, towards the end I had a hard time telling them apart myself. There were moments where only their outfits and attitudes set them apart. :wacko:

If the cases were set up similar to the Marvel TRU waves with 5 packs or even four packs to a case, we could get the rest of these essential characters in a wave or two. As an added incentive for TRU, some of the characters could be packed with toaster cylons; there are a few modern ones that could still be made and with the final episode a few of the Razor 'classic' cylons could be thrown in:

Cavil with classic Warrior

Kara with Leobon

Anders and Athena

______ with Stealth Cylon

Box Set:

Ellen

Tori

Doral

Simon

Or something like that.

So, I called one pack spot on. :rolleyes: And I had three characters, just not together, in my assumption for the first wave... Sorry, I just had to toot my own horn there. :D

Now, no matter what characters we fet, I am so ecstatic! This continuation is exactly what will work for the line, especially with the 7 inch characters continuing to sell. I do not think that any of these will be left on the self at my TRU when they hit. :thumbsup:

Those pics are awesome, but I'm confused on which of the infinite BSG-related threads I'm supposed to be posting in.

It might almost be time for a 'BSG Downloaded to Toys R Us' thread.

Those pics are awesome, but I'm confused on which of the infinite BSG-related threads I'm supposed to be posting in.

It might almost be time for a 'BSG Downloaded to Toys R Us' thread.

Good point lets try to herd these cats into one thread!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ic=6248&hl=

Would probably be the smart place to continue this conversation.

T.

p.s. I'm not going to lock this thread just yet but anyone posting here is:

A) going to look like they aren't reading the thread and I will call them stupid in public

and B ) probably have no one read their post anyways!