UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bakugan Battle Brawlers?

Does anyone else here have any Bakugan Battle Brawlers?

My friend bought a three-pack of the Brawling marbles (if that's what you call them) and he kept telling me to buy some, so I finally did and I actually really like them.

I bought two three-packs for about ten dollars each, and I bought a heavy metal one for eight dollars. Pretty awesome to have, and pretty fun to play if you play it right and with someone who has some, also.

If you didn't know, Bakugan are small marble-like toys, if you will, that when placed on a magnet or anything magnetic, they will transform into small figures.

If there's any other Bakugan thread, I'm sorry, but I searched Bakugan and nothing came up.

I've seen kids playing them where I live.

They're not really for playing with exactly, because they break pretty easily if you move a join too far back. It's like a card game, but with small figures that represent the monsters.

Is it like the new Pokemon or Yugioh craze? Because that would explain why i saw a lady in the toy isle before Christmas grabbing pack after pack, literally piling up her cart with these things... :D

It's somewhat like that, yet not really. It does involve cards (using them to power up your monster, etc.) but it's not so much like those. It's like a completely different game.

Each pack comes with several ability cards and metal 'gate' cards. Those cards are made of a magnetic material, so when you roll your Bakugan onto it it pops open. It's hard to explain.