UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My First Mugg-Dooku!

MiKeKinD

I got my first Mighty Mugg today, Count Dooku.

I got him from a KB Toys that was closing in my local mall, for $6.00. rather than the $12.99 he was originally priced at. There weren't any others, or I would have picked them up, too. Dooku is my favorite Star Wars character, so I've been eyeing this little guy for some time.

I didn't know how to feel about these things initially, but I have to say, I like him. He looks sharp, and the syle is neat. I think this ios one of those things that, for me, will be best in small doses. I'm gonna pick up Captain America and Wolverine next, if I can find them.

DSCN0085.jpg

Good choice for your first Mugg. Hasbro did a great job on Dooku. I agree that the styling of the Muggs are pretty impressive for the most part.

I'm going to have to hit a couple local KB stores to see if they are running sales too.

Move as quick as you can if youre gonna check KB out, they were already at the 50-60% portion of their "50-70% off" sale. There was lots of Star wars figures and Godzillas left at the store I visited. I got some good deals.

Edited by MiKeKinD