UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

First pics of marvel wave 6 muggs

MiniFiend UK

Ok, what the f**k is up with Wolvie's claws??

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&id=1478

the first thing is that if they are going to do a Logan they need to resculpt the claws so they are smooth at the base. And who positioned them on on his arm that.... looks awful? Realisticaly they won't resculpt his claws, but if the position isn't fixed, they will ruin an otherwise awesome looking Mugg. I love the look on his face! I was thinking of passing on Cyclops at first then I realized I can't display Phoenix without him

I'll buy her for the sake of it being Jean, but she does look a bit ghastly. They shouldn't have given her a hairpiece.

Cyke and Logan look awsome, but the weird starting points of Logan's claws are a turn-off. I love Saber's mouth though. that is so being customised into Carnage. ;)

I'm starting to get into muggs, and the X Men are becoming my favorite team again, so this helps. Might have to get addicted sooner than i thought. :)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I am so going to Home Depot and buying paint after i pick this baby up. Luckily they're across the street from one another. ;)

Seriously, Hasbro better see this pic. She looks remarkable in in, the lips, the eyes, and the ghastly cheek bones have all been tidied and look fantastic. The forehad looks a tad big, but that's nothing to cry about. Amazing edit to the Mugg, "Default." :)

A guy by the username "Default" on a mugg forum did some touch ups to Jean Grey using photoshop and it looks soooo much better!!! I really hope Hasbro sees this pic before shes released =(

phoenixmmqy2.jpg

I'd MUCH rather this version of Jean. Come on Hasbro, she's only the most powerful entity in the X-Men universe . . . show her a little respect!

• 1 month later...

3236499988_d581a6b47c_o.jpg

If you look closely on the back of her box in this pic, like Vader, you can turn her head around to make her Dark Phoenix! The Dark Phoenix face looks pretty cool and will make a great compromise for those (everyone?) who don't like her normal face =)

Are-jay, you have these already?? God, someone stop him from communicating with the Japanese...;)

Love Jean with the reversible head, but i'd rather see it used on Dark Phoenix. Still buying her though, because it's Jean.

Yeah. . . yeah . . . who am i kidding. It's Phoenix. . . i'll buy it!

Damn my addiction!