UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm about to go crazy...!

4) if all that fails try hitting it with a girl, that will take your mind of minimates really fast

Actually, I have a girlfriend. She's out of town on a vacation for Christmas at the moment (going to somewhere in Japan for Christmas, I think) for a couple weeks. She'll be back after Christmas break... so, yeah.

Lucky... you have a girlfriend...

Go see a movie or something. OR you can do what I do: LOTRthon. yeah, all three LOTR films in one day with a stop only for bathroom or refills. It was epic... and once you're out of LOTR, do the same with Star Wars (maybe take 2 days for that), Superman, Indiana Jones, Godzilla (that should take more than 2 days.) and Star Trek. That should tide you over until Christmas. Maybe. If you finish those, make it up frm there. Maybe Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man 2, and Batman Begins (and TDK if yu have it before Christmas) in one day of Epicness. So yeah, coming from the resident Movie Buff of Forsyth County, all I can come up with is a movie marathon.

Of course.

4) if all that fails try hitting it with a girl, that will take your mind of minimates really fast

Actually, I have a girlfriend. She's out of town on a vacation for Christmas at the moment (going to somewhere in Japan for Christmas, I think) for a couple weeks. She'll be back after Christmas break... so, yeah.

Go see a movie or something. OR you can do what I do: LOTRthon. yeah, all three LOTR films in one day with a stop only for bathroom or refills. It was epic... and once you're out of LOTR, do the same with Star Wars (maybe take 2 days for that), Superman, Indiana Jones, Godzilla (that should take more than 2 days.) and Star Trek. That should tide you over until Christmas. Maybe. If you finish those, make it up frm there. Maybe Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man 2, and Batman Begins (and TDK if yu have it before Christmas) in one day of Epicness. So yeah, coming from the resident Movie Buff of Forsyth County, all I can come up with is a movie marathon.

Of course.

One bad thing about that; I have none of those movies. I have school tomorrow and exams are next week, so hopefully studying will take my mind off it.

Of course.

One bad thing about that; I have none of those movies. I have school tomorrow and exams are next week, so hopefully studying will take my mind off it.

Which means you are a sad deprived little child and you have missed every great movie ever made.

That's unbelivable.

Of course.

Which means you are a sad deprived little child and you have missed every great movie ever made.

That's unbelivable.

Hey, don't knock it. I have a 23 year old friend, and when I asked her what the highest rated movie was that she'd ever seen, she said Passion of the Christ. Beyond that she said the "worst" (ie: sex, drugs and rock n roll) movie she'd ever seen was Home Alone, and she was ashamed to have seen that. mad0228.gif

(BTW Shane, we need that smiley uploaded. Maybe Optimus Prime too. ;))

You should be concerned with exactly where your girlfriend is going to be for the next couple weeks instead of the wait for the 40 Minimates in mommy's closet! :lol: